Ok, Rebecca Minkoff bag owners, WHO is VINCENT!?

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I got my first RM bag from Luna Boston and I slipped my hand in the inner pocket and saw this card that had a guys number scrawled on it and it says "call me, Vincent". The other side showed the guy with some cheesy seduction thing going on. At the time I wanted to call Luna Boston and let them know that one of their employees might have lost this dudes number but I *forgot*.

So, much later, I purchase an RM Morning After in Dark Gray and the same card with the same dude, and the same number are in the bag! :wtf:

Then I realized, that all RM bags must come with this card and I just about laughed my butt off. ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEESY!

Call me (Deep husky voice), Vincent.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Attachments

• CIMG4353.JPG
    CIMG4353.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 6,561
  • CIMG4355.JPG
    CIMG4355.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 6,655
that is too funny! I too remember seeing that card when I got my mini MA, and I totally freaked out! I was like, what nasty person had this bag before me??? hahaha...then laughed outloud so hard that my DH thought I was crazy! oh the memories...

There was an article about Rebecca Minkoff. She stated that she has the cards put in the purses; so that people will wonder if they met this guy..."Vincent" the night before.......since it is the "Morning After". LOL

OMG, I just read this post and was dying of laughter. I ran over to my MA (bag of the day) to see if the card was in the inner pocket. Sure enough, I too have met Vincent. LOL.

Here is an explanation from Rebecca Minkoff herself, taken from a BussBuss interview:

"BussBuss: Want to share any little-known secrets about yourself or your collection that not many people know?

Rebecca Minkoff: There is a little card in each bag that has a cute boy's picture on it and his number to call. I find cute pics and have them printed on cards and people actually do call! When customers call they hear a guy's voice and he is French. Some people call and think they met the guy the night before. It's kind of funny to hear some of the messages!"

i keep my vincent card in my wallet...once my roommate was getting a dollar out of my wallet and saw the card and said "where did you meet that guy and not tell me about him?!?"

i think it's a fun and clever idea!! :smile: