OK, ready? Brain teaser of the week!

Are you sure it's 2=N in P? 2=N ln P makes some sense where ln is the natural logarithm.

What kind of math is it?

It's not really math I dont' think. It's for fun and extra credit, the teacher gives them 5 problems for a total of 5 extra credit points. 4 of them are math, 1 of them is most always this type of question. Some previous ones have been:

12= N on C 12 = Numbers on Clock
366= D in LY 366= Days in Leap Year and so on... :s

My niece had a math worksheet like this last year when she was in 7th grade. She took a very advanced math class, about 3 years ahead, and when she came to me for help on this worksheet I was surprised they got such non-math related homework KWIM? We spent almost 2 hours on the worksheet. In the end? I didn't learn much, except:

Google is our FRIEND.

My niece had a math worksheet like this last year when she was in 7th grade. She took a very advanced math class, about 3 years ahead, and when she came to me for help on this worksheet I was surprised they got such non-math related homework KWIM? We spent almost 2 hours on the worksheet. In the end? I didn't learn much, except:

Google is our FRIEND.
You are funny :roflmfao::tup: So true!

2 = N in P

How bout.....2 Nuts in a Peanut

Like...well, you know what I mean.

There's always two nuts in a Peanut shell. Unless it's deformed...but that's another story.