OK, ready? Brain teaser of the week!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Ack, these are driving me crazy! DS gets these for math class...and this one has been haunting me in my sleep. :sleepy: Help!

What could this mean?

2 = N in P :confused1:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
Are you sure it's 2=N in P? 2=N ln P makes some sense where ln is the natural logarithm.

What kind of math is it?

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Are you sure it's 2=N in P? 2=N ln P makes some sense where ln is the natural logarithm.

What kind of math is it?
It's not really math I dont' think. It's for fun and extra credit, the teacher gives them 5 problems for a total of 5 extra credit points. 4 of them are math, 1 of them is most always this type of question. Some previous ones have been:

12= N on C 12 = Numbers on Clock
366= D in LY 366= Days in Leap Year and so on... :s

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
2 numbers in a pair?
Hmmm....sounds good to me! This has been waking me up early in the morning...and once I start thinking about what it could be, I can't go back to sleep. Thank God he turns it in on Friday's. :nuts:

Thank you for your help. :yes:

priiin

Nov 14, 2007
My niece had a math worksheet like this last year when she was in 7th grade. She took a very advanced math class, about 3 years ahead, and when she came to me for help on this worksheet I was surprised they got such non-math related homework KWIM? We spent almost 2 hours on the worksheet. In the end? I didn't learn much, except:

Google is our FRIEND.

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
My niece had a math worksheet like this last year when she was in 7th grade. She took a very advanced math class, about 3 years ahead, and when she came to me for help on this worksheet I was surprised they got such non-math related homework KWIM? We spent almost 2 hours on the worksheet. In the end? I didn't learn much, except:

Google is our FRIEND.
You are funny :roflmfao::tup: So true!

Hats

Feb 16, 2007
2 = N in P

How bout.....2 Nuts in a Peanut

Like...well, you know what I mean.

There's always two nuts in a Peanut shell. Unless it's deformed...but that's another story.

chinadoll724

Sep 28, 2006
2 = N in P

How bout.....2 Nuts in a Peanut

Like...well, you know what I mean.

There's always two nuts in a Peanut shell. Unless it's deformed...but that's another story.
Technically, no :smile: Peanuts are legumes and not nuts.