Ok people, let's everyone snap out of it and ADMIT that the Miroir is the ugliest r/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's ugly too. Probably the reason why most people want it (not talking about members of this forum) is because it's a limited edition. But yes, I agree that its way too expensive for a bag made of vinyl. At least it's a big bag for that price, which justifies it a bit more. The squichy on the otherhand....

I don't really like it....I just can't imagine anything I own "going" with it.
Maybe my opinion will change once I see it IRL....usually something I hate I end up liking and something I like I end up hating.

While I wouldn't classify at as the ugliest, though I'm not a fan of the style, either.

I do have to giggle at the comments about scheming designers...saw a post here with pics of women carrying the Chanel Cabas, with the byline that from afar, they all looked like garbage bags. :P

Cheers, and have a great day!

who cares... if they are sitting back in their chairs... isnt it their job to create things people want? and LV prices arn't getting any cheaper...

I absoutely LOVE this line...

Okay~ I have been very quiet...I am hunting rabbits (just kidding):yes: I returned a Metallic Daphne (COACH) this summer as my DH said it looked gaudy. I liked it but his opinion weighed in on me. I thought to myself (what will I wear with this?) I returned it for a Black Daphne. I think they are beautiful. Just not conventional for me. Everyone has their own style/personality and I can't wait to see you all Rockin' them! I will admire from afar!:graucho:

I don't really like it....I just can't imagine anything I own "going" with it.
Maybe my opinion will change once I see it IRL....usually something I hate I end up liking and something I like I end up hating.

This happens to me too...lol....

When I first saw this in the look book I thought....OMG, yuck! Tacky! Tacky! Tacky!....I will get the gold pouchette for my mom....much more her style....then one day, I thought I kinda like the silver speedy...then I heard it is bigger, I was like....wow!

Now, I have not seen it yet, so maybe I will see it and still go yuck....but right now, I am excited for it.

I'll admit there are plenty of LV lines I don't like that have many ppl swooning over them (grafetti, miroir, black mc, cherry blossom, cerises, panda and the current leopard). My husband thanks me profusely for this.

um- its not vinyl. its patent leather. anyway- its very festive! and i think is looks quite pretty. its nice to know that everyone has there own opinion- but maybe be a little more ummm, nice about it. just because someone else like a bag u don't doesn't mean that there is something wrong with the person. its just a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.