Ok people, let's everyone snap out of it and ADMIT that the Miroir is the ugliest r/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the gold speedy and pap in person in the store and I thought it looked cheap and plastic for the price and the gold hurt my eyes. I do think if I saw the silver in person I might have liked it better.

Oh how your post made me laugh! Such passionate dislike! Yup. Reeally don't like it either. I would look 100% ridiculous carrying any of those bags. Hooker - well, it depends on how you'd put the rest of yourself together. But it's sure NOT for me.

i agree i am not very fond of it either....it does kinda look cheap but thats just my opinion.....maybe it would change if i saw the bag in person...but i dont know...i wouldnt spend that much money on a bag that looks cheap and feels cheap

I personally think the pictures from Let-trade are nice, I still would like to see this bag in person though. I'm not in live with it, which means I won't be getting it BUT I don't think it's ugly either. :yes:

AMEN SISTER!

hahahahahaha. this line is one of those "what were they thinking???"

i mean, i get that different folks, different strokes, but this line is just ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.