Ok people, let's everyone snap out of it and ADMIT that the Miroir is the ugliest r/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2006
tackiest, most 2 dollar ho bag looking crap LV has ever put out.

It makes me so angry to think LV's designers are sitting in their plushy offices scheming ways to create VINYL bags and sell them for thousands of dollars and we women are stupid enough to fall into it just so we can be the one with the "new bag."

It's VINYL. Come on, no matter how classy you may think you are, you're going to look like a hooker walking down 5th ave with that tackylicious huge gold pap on your arm.

Admit it.

That said, I don't dislike LV alltogether. I think they're suhali and epi pieces are quite nice..but vinyl? No thanks.

Just my say... :Push:

Wentworth-Roth

Longtime Member
O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
He he, I admire your courage. I guess you'll be one of the very few to think that. Maybe it's because you don't belong to the lemming category like many other pfers.

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
I can´t admit it since I love this line. I don´t have a habit of censoring myself so I would have said it long ago if I hated the Miroir.

Wentworth-Roth

Longtime Member
O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
Lemming category:confused1:
Lemming as in talking each other into a frenzy to get something, and maybe not even really liking it, but wanting it, because someone else has it. Believe me, I've seen such behaviour.

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
Lemming as in talking each other into a frenzy to get something, and maybe not even really liking it, but wanting it, because someone else has it. Believe me, I've seen such behaviour.

I know what lemming means, I just haven´t seen it here.

frannita

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Some of us love it, some don't. That's how things always are!
Different strokes for different folks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.