Ok,on the subject of moochrome.........

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
If you remember a lil while ago,I scored a fabulous Moschino black and white summer dress,and have been in a dilemma ever since of what to go with it,this is the dress

Attachments

• Dress and bag 001.JPG
    Dress and bag 001.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 123
attachment.php

Heres a bigger pic of it,

I found these shoes from last summer in my wardrobe I think flats will look really cute with the dress

Attachments

• bag,dress and shoes 007.JPG
    bag,dress and shoes 007.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 37
  • bag,dress and shoes 008.JPG
    bag,dress and shoes 008.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 113
Right,I have a bag,a white YSL Downtown satchel in tumbled deerskin,should I stick with this as the bag to go with the dress??

And just in case you were wondering what the lump under the bed throw is next to the bag,its the cat.Taking a very dim veiw of it all and hiding.

Attachments

• bag,dress and shoes 009.JPG
    bag,dress and shoes 009.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 58
  • bag,dress and shoes 020.JPG
    bag,dress and shoes 020.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 116
  • bag,dress and shoes 018.JPG
    bag,dress and shoes 018.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 42
Well I put moochrome,cows are black and white are'nt they?? So in my own absurd way I thought it would be quite funny!! Lol....................maybe not then.............:P

Another one that thought you had purchased the mono mabel.

Gorgous bag Chaz the whole combo looks lovely. Such a sweet cat, he really doesn't look happy to be disturbed does he.

Another one that thought you had purchased the mono mabel.

Gorgous bag Chaz the whole combo looks lovely. Such a sweet cat, he really doesn't look happy to be disturbed does he.

I am wondering if the mono Mabel might be a bit too much??
And Ted,poor cat,I don't know how he copes sometimes,between Sophie hugging him till his eyes bulge,or me chasing him out calling him a bugger!!

Good job he's not so small that he doesn't make a lump otherwise he may get sat on! He looks very lovely!

Er,Andy did sit on him once,and Andys 18 stone............the squeal and the scrabbling,awww poor boy.He did throw Andy the biggest look of disgust after he managed to peel himself off the bed.

hoow cute both cat an outfit.

I have had the white YSL for ages,and I'm wondering,should I stick with it,I have'nt even used it yet,its earmarked for summer,but I got is as a Christmas prezzie off Andy,theres the rub you see.I think he'll be a bit put out if I buy a mono,and not use the one he got me perhaps as much...............or should I just get one?? And use the YSL with faded jeans etc??