OK, my Stam is finally here!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, I actually got it on Tuesday but the whole ordeal of borrowing a digital camera has been the one that slowed down the process of posting pics here. I apologized it's been like forever and probably you guys are out of enthusiasms already, haha. So here's the pics. I'm so happy :yahoo:. I just went a little crazy on the picture and taking it from every angle :nuts:. I've been carrying it whenever I get a chance :P. The leather is oh so soft and I just can't stop sniffing the leather :love:. It smells great.

00000001.jpg 00000003.jpg 00000012.jpg MJ Stam- front.jpg Stam- back.jpg Stam- handle.jpg 00000014.jpg 00000011.jpg 00000009.jpg 00000017.jpg
  2. There's always enthusiasm for a new bag! She looks great. Enjoy! :flowers:

3. Very nice!

4. OMG! That is GORGOUS!!!! Congrats & enjoy you lucky duck!!!

5. It's gorgeous!!

6. Congrats! It's so beautiful! Enjoy your new Stam!

7. Congrats!!:yahoo:
    It's very beautiful! I'd love to see pics of you wearing it:yes:

8. Beautiful, congrats!
    Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. =)

9. Beautiful! Is that a putty? Congrats and enjoy!

10. Congrats!! She's so very beautiful.

Have you had any problems thus far with the kisslock or chain?

11. that a very pretty color

12. LuvManoloB, it is a putty :love:. I'm so glad I got this color cause it's a very difficult color to find and this is the only color I want! :yahoo:I'm still head over heels :P

mpark46, since this bag is pretty new I haven't got any problem with the kisslock. I haven't got a chance to use the chain. I just feel it won't be comfortable on my shoulder, especially if I'm carrying quite a few stuff in there. What do you think of the chain? Or anyone?

13. Ooooooo...it's beautiful!!!:nuts: :love: Congrats!!! Thank you for so many pics too...perfect eye candy!:yes:

14. That bag is gorgeous. Love the Stam. I have 2 wait for a sale b/f I buy one. Hubby is already steaming from my 3 MJ purchases I made during Saks end of season sale.

15. Hi - I have a putty stam too. I purchased it last March from the MJ store in SOHO. I just have a question for you. Do you find the leather to be on the structured side, or is it soft? My bag was structured when I first purchased her but I notice the leather is getting softer. I also heard that some of the puttys were softer than others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice