OK.. maybe i need a wristlet afterall

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
chaz-james.deviantart.com
OK i have to admit i'm not into wristlet at all, until i bought my ergo tote medium, it's quite big for me and when i put everything inside, it's very messy. I'm having hard time finding my lipgloss and all that. So i guess i need one rite now, but i haven't found anything that i like.

I need wristlet to put my tissue, wet tissue, mascara (it's a bit long), lip gloss, hand sanitizer & little mirror. This is my bag collection, legacy shoulder bag whiskey (11127), ergo medium tote pebbled white & my next bag is sabrina, i need the wristlet to be fit perfectly inside my bag. I don't mind whether it's leather or signature.

Can u help me find my perfect wristlet, about the colour i like brown or white, but if u find other colour that's gorgeous and looks good with my bag, i'll be more than happy to see it. TIA :nuts:

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
I think a capacity wristlet would be perfect! You can fit all that and more. It's what I use in my bags since they are all large. It fits all the extra stuff, then I have my wallet, keys cell and thats it! and they come in awesome colors!

Apr 28, 2008
you need "a" wristlet?
LOL
I wish I could say that!
I'm into wristlet and need quite a few!
Yep, go w/ capacity!

leeann

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I love my capacity wristlet, I keep all that stuff in there. And when Igo out its perfect, cause it fits a mini skinny with my ID and cash, keys cell phone and make up comfortably.

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
Owkay all of u got me i just browse all the capacity wristlet in coach.com, and i LOVE Hamptons signature tote capacity wristlet, i never liked signature but i just can't say no to this pretty little things.

Is it out in the outlet yet ? How much is it ? Should i get the white (Parchment) one or the mahogany one ? I love it already but can somebody help me with modelling pics ? TIA :nuts:

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
I bought my capacity Hampton's wristlet at Macy's for 30% off so I only paid about 60 dollars. But I know that may not be an option for you. Look on ebay, I don't know how much they go for on there. Then of course you'll need to ******************. But it's one of the best Coach purchases I've made because it is beautiful and practical :tup: For pics, try the "Post your Wristlets Here" thread and you'll see quite a few. Have fun! :yes:

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
A framed wristlet would be perfect as well!! I have two and this is what I use them for - a black sig lurex and the V-day scarf print. They also make great dressy evening clutches for a night out or dinners on a cruise!

dimsum

Aug 8, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I noticed a flood of signature Hamptons on theBay lately so I'm assuming it's at the outlets now? They go for $50-$80 on average depending on what colour trim. Yeah, I'm eyeing them too, can ya tell ;)

rendodan110

Danielle
O.G.
Oct 9, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I carry between 2-3 all the time. im currently using one as a wallet and 1 as a case for my psp. and if Im gonna be gone for a while I throw one in with my medicine and some lipgloss.

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
New England
Chazzy...I'm in search of a wristlet too! I also have an ergo tote that is flooded with my "stuff." I do have a V's Secret cosmetic bag in there, but I think a wristlet is the way to go...so you could use it w/o it being in a tote, or for a quick errand, etc. I haven't seen any at the outlets yets, but then again...I haven't been to one in almost 10 days :s. Let us know what you make out with! The Hamton's capacity is adorable...I also like the ergo pleated capacity too...:yes:

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
Chazzy...I'm in search of a wristlet too! I also have an ergo tote that is flooded with my "stuff." I do have a V's Secret cosmetic bag in there, but I think a wristlet is the way to go...so you could use it w/o it being in a tote, or for a quick errand, etc. I haven't seen any at the outlets yets, but then again...I haven't been to one in almost 10 days :s. Let us know what you make out with! The Hamton's capacity is adorable...I also like the ergo pleated capacity too...:yes:
Vivi.. i also like ergo pleated capacity, but since i don't have any coach signature stuff, so i decided to go with the hamptons sig capacity wristlet. I live overseas, never been to outlet before, there's only 1 coach boutique in here, and the price is sky high.

So i always hunt for coach in *bay or if my friend's not 2 busy (he's in vegas) i ask him a favour to do the hunting in outlet for me. He just went there last week, so i have to wait for a couple of weeks.

If u find ur wristlet, let me know dear.. i'll be waiting to hear the good news from u :smile:

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
OK things are starting to get a lil out of hand !!!!
I can't stop browsing for wristlet, i thought i already found my perfect wristlet >> hamptons signature capacity wristlet

Somewhere along the way, i fell in love with this pretty lil things !!!!
I've been browsing tpf and find modelling pics from baglady39 & krispin 41 (i like ur owl Pj's :P)
I hope it's ok that i borrow ur pic, i know that krispin41's wristlet is the big one, but i fell in love with gray colour IRL. That's y i borrow her pic.

Thank u so much for the beautiful pictures btw :P
OH MY... Oh MY....:drool:

Anybody else have this wristlet already ? How's the leather ? Can i put it inside my legacy shoulder bag 07, cause it's kinda big. TIA :nuts:

Attachments

Last edited: