Ok, listen to this!!

Zsazsawife

ucantaffordme
Apr 28, 2008
Anyone tried Moroccan oil?? My Cousin is a stylist and went to the show in NYC last w/e, she said this stuff is fabulous!!! I mean crazy fabulous!! No frizz, no grease, just beautiful hair. Im off tomorrow so Im off to the next town over to get me some, I'll follow up with how I like it, I guess it's like $35 bucks for the oil, you shampoo, condition and then use this last.:graucho:

Yes, I've used it. My stylist used it on me, it's amazing. A lot of people were excited about "It's a 10" but I think this is much better IMO.

I haven't tried the mask though just the oil.

Anyone tried Moroccan oil?? My Cousin is a stylist and went to the show in NYC last w/e, she said this stuff is fabulous!!! I mean crazy fabulous!! No frizz, no grease, just beautiful hair. Im off tomorrow so Im off to the next town over to get me some, I'll follow up with how I like it, I guess it's like $35 bucks for the oil, you shampoo, condition and then use this last.:graucho:

And even though it's oil it doesn't weigh down the hair at all.

oilbottle.jpg

Ok, I have it in my posession:nuts: It was $48, the bottle is only 3.4oz, It does smell quite nice. I haven't used it yet but will post as soon as I do. I also learned from the salon I purchased it from that they have "kits" which include a curl enhancer, the oil and something else in a little cute travel clutch. That I think was $79, if I love this I'll get that next week. Ok, I'll be back with results.

I have this stuff! My stylist used it on me and I liked it a lot! I have not used it since then though and it is unopened. Thanks for the reminder- I need to actually dry my hair and use it!

Sorry I have no pictures, camera not workingBut, AMAYZING!!!!! Wash and condition your hair, put a small amount ( to start with) in the palm of your hand and work it in from the scalp out to the ends, my hair is crazty long , thick and unruly curly, this stuff is amayzing!!! I still need to add a bit more, Im learning to adjuts the amounts for the length of my hair. Two people at work today told me how shiny my hair was, I couldn't believe it!! It smells yummy too:love: I really like it alot!!!