Ok Ladies, who ordered their Rebecca Minkoff Bags?? I DID!!

I ordered the morning after mini in blue (looks more like a grey slate). Excited to get it. Does anyone know what the lining looks like? Or what the compartments are like? All I know is now is definite bag ban time :X I spent way too much this month from sephora, 3 other bags, clothes, etc. I am totally addicted to this site. I kept checking all day to see if this site was back up again lol

Yes, $365 is an excellent price for a MA mini- I don't believe I have ever seen it lower anywhere else....

I bought the Tess in Espresso! I already have a MA mini... and the long braided tassle looks gorgeous on the pics.

YES!!! I did! :yahoo: I ended up with the MA in black with the gold hardware! I wish I would have known about the Vincent link on the website before placing my order. I had such a hard time getting thru that I emailed and was given a different # to use. A lot more colors are available, compared to what I was told. Not too happy about that, but maybe there was confusion.

Thanks ladies for posting this sale!!! I have been wanting one since August. I can't wait! I am finding myself tempted to call and get another!:devil:

I don't see prices here?
Can anyone tell me whether the morning after or morning after mini or matinee can go on shoulder? from what I can tell looking at specs, MA seems like it might be more hand-held? thanks

I don't see prices here?
Can anyone tell me whether the morning after or morning after mini or matinee can go on shoulder? from what I can tell looking at specs, MA seems like it might be more hand-held? thanks

Hi there, the MA is $375 and the MA Mini is $365. I have a regular MA (the supremely gorgeous dark gray) and it fits fine over my shoulder, although 1 strap occasionally falls off. Just ordered a mini and have seen pics of it going over the shoulder but don't know from experience....yet!

I'm sure someone better qualified can answer about the Matinee :smile: HTH!

:yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS to all on your RM purhases. I received my first one yesterday. I ordered the MA and love it. The only thing is that the brass hardware looks tarnished. Is that normal? What do you guys suggest for polishing the brass.

Hi there, the MA is $375 and the MA Mini is $365. I have a regular MA (the supremely gorgeous dark gray) and it fits fine over my shoulder, although 1 strap occasionally falls off. Just ordered a mini and have seen pics of it going over the shoulder but don't know from experience....yet!

I'm sure someone better qualified can answer about the Matinee :smile: HTH!

Thank you!

I ordered the black MA with silver hardware. I sent them an email and they called me back very quickly. I am thinking about ordering the mini nikki in blue but not sure. It would be such a cute weekend bag. I already have the MA mini in grey so do I really need another? I don't know what to do.

I had a hard time getting through to. But in the end I ordered the MA Mini in
Elephant. The associate on the phone was so nice an patient with me. She said the Elephant was made from Calf Leather as opposed to lamb so it will be a little bit stiffer than some of her other bags, and that it will get softer over time. I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet my new bag! lol

Ok I'm thinking about ordering the MA Mini in Blue. I saw a pic of Hayden Panettiere with that color on RM's website. Never seen it IRL, so what do you ladies think?