Ok ladies need opinions!

snoopi123

Feb 16, 2010
I am taking back my jade Juliette tomorrow and have no idea what I want. I am a satchel girl and just got my Molly and Candace, I got Christmas money and my pce so my budget is about $500. Throw some ideas at me please! I was looking at Lilly in kiwi but not sure.

I am taking back my jade Juliette tomorrow and have no idea what I want. I am a satchel girl and just got my Molly and Candace, I got Christmas money and my pce so my budget is about $500. Throw some ideas at me please! I was looking at Lilly in kiwi but not sure.

I love the Molly in TOURMALINE; the Lilly in kiwi is really sweet. However, I think I would get a store credit and wait a month to see what the new releases are.

I vote Carrie as well! I took her for a test drive last night and I'm pretty sure I'm getting one as my next purchase in python. I just bought the black Isabelle though so I have to wait a bit. I don't own a satchel because I just never thought they look right with me BUT the Carrie does. The handles, the size, the detail is just perfect. I have a 40% off letter that I've been saving for my 'I wouldn't usually buy this' purchase and I'm 99% sure it will be for this bag.

I have Lilly and a few carries, they're both gorgeous bags! Lilly is a bit heavier than Carrie. I would look into other colors besides kiwi, I don't see it as a practical color over time.

I left with nothing! I am so sad, loved Lilly but she was pretty heavy for daily use for me. I got a store credit to use later when I find something that I love. Heck they didn't even have my iPhone 5 case in stock. :sad:

I vote Carrie as well! I took her for a test drive last night and I'm pretty sure I'm getting one as my next purchase in python. I just bought the black Isabelle though so I have to wait a bit. I don't own a satchel because I just never thought they look right with me BUT the Carrie does. The handles, the size, the detail is just perfect. I have a 40% off letter that I've been saving for my 'I wouldn't usually buy this' purchase and I'm 99% sure it will be for this bag.
Are you talking about the Candace in python with the turquoise trim? If so,
do you know the style # of this bag, price and release date? I'm so into the look of that bag.