OK, ladies LV needs to make a gun holster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

O.G.
Dec 29, 2010
I noticed that they make all kinds of covers for just about everything yet they don't make a gun holster. Now that I could use....LOL:P

I go to the range with my son a couple times a month and we shoot 9MM, 44, 32, 22 I would love to have a LV holster that would match my bag. When I told my son this he just busted out laughing.

:lol: LV gun holsters. I'm not sure that would send a very good message, though. America's gun laws frighten me. I'm glad we don't have the same ones in the UK. There are enough lunatics around as it is.

I noticed that they make all kinds of covers for just about everything yet they don't make a gun holster. Now that I could use....LOL:P

I go to the range with my son a couple times a month and we shoot 9MM, 44, 32, 22 I would love to have a LV holster that would match my bag. When I told my son this he just busted out laughing.

I'm right there with you! :smile:
I have 2 .45s, and was actually thinking about this the other day! Lol

:lol: LV gun holsters. I'm not sure that would send a very good message, though. America's gun laws frighten me. I'm glad we don't have the same ones in the UK. There are enough lunatics around as it is.
I was brought up with hunters and we were taught at a very young age how to respect a gun. I also have several friends that are police and it is better to understand how a gun works and how to use it responsibly then to be naive.

I'm one for strong gun reform but until then I do keep a gun in my home for protection. I'm a women with no chance of fighting a man to keep my family safe so if it came to my family or them. I would have no problem protecting my family.

Yes, the US is a scary place with their gun laws and the refusal to address the growing epidemic due to financial influence.

I personally don't shoot but I want to go to the range one day.. HOWEVER! I don't like the idea of people being able to carry around guns. Shooting at a range is one thing, but idk. It frightens me.

But, my DBF would jump on that holster like no tomorrow!!!

Jasp husband and I discussed this issue too...lol..actually it wouldnt be that hard if you had them to a inside slip with velco so that you can attach one of those velcro tactical ccw holsters that go with the maxpedition bags...there are tons of hook/loop (velcro) type holsters some of which are calibur/brand specific and I have one thats super simple and totally adjustable so it goes with whatever I fit it to.....maxpedition and 5.11 makes "manly" ccw bags...

Jasp husband and I discussed this issue too...lol..actually it wouldnt be that hard if you had them to a inside slip with velco so that you can attach one of those velcro tactical ccw holsters that go with the maxpedition bags...there are tons of hook/loop (velcro) type holsters some of which are calibur/brand specific and I have one thats super simple and totally adjustable so it goes with whatever I fit it to.....maxpedition and 5.11 makes "manly" ccw bags...
Thanks for the info. I will look into this. I have not filed for a permit to carry and have avoided doing this because I don't have the need at this point. I solely go to the range.

Thanks for the info. I will look into this. I have not filed for a permit to carry and have avoided doing this because I don't have the need at this point. I solely go to the range.

We dont have a cc in this state but I got it to take it to the range to practice handling my handguns from it.....(have a maxpedition sitka bag..super fun even if its NOT an LV if you get one and later not want it im sure your son would love to have it)...

Status
Not open for further replies.