Ok Ladies I Think I May Need A Tano-you Choose Which One! :)

WHICH TANO SHOULD BE BESSIE'S FIRST TANO :)

• BOTTLE BLONDE IN COBALT BLUE

• SEXBOMB IN COBALT BLUE

Results are only viewable after voting.

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
HERE ARE THE OPTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER, IF YOU HAVE IT-WHY YOU LOVE IT :smile: I WANT YOU GUYS TO PICK MY BAG FOR ME I SIMPLY CANT DECIDE!!!!! :smile: THANKS!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::heart::heart:

bottleblondeCOBALT_L.jpg

bottle blonde in cobalt blue

OR

Sexbomb in cobalt blue?
sexbombCOBALT_l.jpg

BOTH ARE CALLED COBALT BLUE SO I DUNNO IF ONE IS TAKEN WITH A FLASH AND ONE ISNT AND THEY ARE THE SAME COLOR??? ANYONE KNOW? :smile:
THANKS!!! :smile:

Sexbomb for sure!
A bigger, more functional bag and I personally don't like the bottle blonde in the crunch leather - I do like the style in the washed leather - which is the stevie kicks!

I have the sexbomb in cobalt blue and I adore it. It is the perfect size as well. If you prefer a smaller purse then I would go for the bottle blonde (I actually am dying for one in fern green!). The crunch leather is definitley not patent-- it is a little shiny, but no where near patent. I have noticed that with use the shiny wears off and it gets this very cool distressed look-- I think the crunch leather onlly gets better with use!

Crunch is not as shiny as patent leather - Crunch just has this shine. Patent leather has a coat of plastic on top of the leather so it looks like PVC - The crunch is not like the patent! I have a Tano Patent crinkle bag and it is way shinier than the sexbomb! The ones that aren't shiny - you might want to consider the Concrete blondie - which is the same style as the sexbomb - but in a different leather. The bottle blonde was also available in another leather and the style is called stevie kicks and I believe that one is sold out as musthavebag already took it off their website... supposingly it is available here - but looking at the picture that dosen't look like the washed leather.. and its not blue! http://www.bowregards.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10

ohh i do kinda like the reg. leather one

but i feel like i have so many reg. leather bags i should add a fun shiny one to the mix! :smile:

but i still dont know which one!!! :smile:
I looked @ the loveboat but it doesnt look like it would fit on the shoulder(it says snug so,,)

YIPES I JUST DONT KNOW :smile:
and does anyone know if it says its backordered how long do they usually take to come in, i think its the bottle blonde in that color is backordered not sold out

AND is the sex bomb really a lot bigger then the bottle blonde? :smile: thanks LADIES :smile: keep those opinions coming! :smile:

Well here is my Loveboat with me posing it on another thread - it does fit on the shoulder - and I am no "stick" as you can see... if you know what I mean and it fits - the problem is that one of the straps often fall off. But I have now found a way around it - I notice that if I put the strap closer to my body over the strap that faces outside, then my straps stay put. http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/tano-110153-15.html#post2719003

Know that that bottle blonde is a divided bag with two (or is it 3) zippers on the top, it does not have one big area but seperate ones. That is what stopped me from getting the bag.

The sex bomb has such a great presence. Alexandria is having some sex bombs specially made in the brand new leather for Fall called Lenny. There will only be 2 doz of each made for her alone. You can email her at musthavebag to get the color swatches and pre-order these limited bags.

Apparently this new Lenny leather is really cool with great colors and feel. It might be nice to get your sex bomb in something other than crunch.

I do have 3 crunch Tano bags and like all of them. At first they seem abit shiny and bright. I actually took two of them and laid them in the sun to tone down the hue and I really love how they turned out, faded just abit.

WOW ! thanks tenmosquito! :smile: i had NO IDEA the loveboat was so big :smile: any idea if the sexbomb or bottleblonde are anywhere near that large?

thanks for the info on the straps though, i see they fit and it doesnt look tight,

they look great on you and your room looks so nice with the beautiful cieling decorations :smile:!!!

are the bags lightweight??

Know that that bottle blonde is a divided bag with two (or is it 3) zippers on the top, it does not have one big area but seperate ones. That is what stopped me from getting the bag.

The sex bomb has such a great presence. Alexandria is having some sex bombs specially made in the brand new leather for Fall called Lenny. There will only be 2 doz of each made for her alone. You can email her at musthavebag to get the color swatches and pre-order these limited bags.

Apparently this new Lenny leather is really cool with great colors and feel.

REALLY :smile: ?? what sort of leather is it? what sort of colors :smile:!?