OK ladies, I present to you........

alycat

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Mulberry Georgie in Aqua Matt Glove

mulberry004.jpg

mulberry005.jpg

mulberry006-1.jpg

I found it really hard to capture the true colour - my camera doesn't help either :sad: I think maybe the last two pics are the closest.

Camera batteries have just died (again :rolleyes:) so can't do any side by side pics with my others for comparison yet, but it's a similar size to the Bays - just a bit shorter.

So there you go, my naughty lil' meet momento!

Looking fab Aly- it really is a lovely bag and a great colour for summer !! You'll have to do some modelling pics when your camera recovers! (I shall post phoebe piccies tomorrow when kids are at school tomorrow)

Lovely summery colour congrats
Its an old style i used to have one in oak very similar size to the bayswater
Classic Mulberry I think

OMG Jackie, I'm so jealous! I just loved this style in the oak - I missed out on an ebay one recently (wasn't yours was it??!!) Was absolutley kicking myself that I forgot it was ending :hysteric:Then I decided I'd like one in black darwin, but found out that it wasn't made in that.......ho hum.

Kroquet, yep it goes over the shoulder very comfortably, and kinda sits nicely under the arm, or a bit behind, IYKWIM :yes:

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies. This colour is a real departure for me - all my bags are variations on black, oak and choc :nuts:

Loving it though, and as you say SJ, I'm glad that I finally ventured into some colour too! I'll try and snap some modelling pics tomorrow, so you get a better idea of size.......