Ok ladies I finally made my decision...

1. Many of you probably remember my dilemma- last weekend I purchased the Lockit and couldn't decide whether it was practical enough for me or not. Well I went back to LV over the weekend and looked at many different bags.

But I do have to mention I fell in love with the Monogram Cabas Piano(even though it has the vachetta bottom), it fits over my shoulder perfectly but in the end I decided on the Popincourt Haut. I think I will get much more use out of this bag since it has shoulder straps and I do not have to worry about the bottom of the bag. But I am definitely putting the Cabas Piano on my wishlist and if I ever come across a reasonably priced used one I might go for it.

Surprisingly my boyfriend was really interested in helping me with my shopping this time around and he even promised to get me the Shirley for my B-day (mind you it's 3 months away) but I can't wait! :girlsigh:

Picture 042.jpg

2. good job (as much as i adore the lockit i agree its really not practical with the vachetta base) i hope your happy with you new purchase use it in good health

3. Congrats!!! You will love this bag!!!

4. Thank you naughtymanolo and twoharleygal! I really love this bag,it has great detailing too. Love the zipper pull with the golden orbs.

5. Congrats, it's a beauty

6. congrats~~its on my list too!!!!

7. Its such a cute bag! Good choice.

8. That's a great bag, I just love the brass balls! I think you made an excellent choice. Enjoy! :wlae:

9. Congrats!!

The PH might be my next LV piece as well!

10. Congratulations!

11. Congrats on your new bag:yahoo: it's nice.

12. :yes: Me too! Congrats on your fantastic new bag! :love:

13. Great choice:smile:
    Glad you found a bag you like.

14. congrats :yahoo:

15. congrats...love the PH!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice