OK LADIES(&GENTS) most important Question of the NIGHT!(hehe j/k)WHICH TO BUY!!!!!!!!

haha i know what you mean these things can drive one up the wall! :smile:

haha miss $$ bags i wish i am a student and a nanny trust me it takes every penny to get my bags :smile: i wish i had bags of $$ YUM!!! :smile:

i love coach i have the big business tote i use it for school almost every day its so big and great, the patchwork is cute too!

damn this dangerous hobby right to the closet ! grr! lol i thought i was bad with what i got today, girlfriend, you're in deep! i'll be there soon, don't worry. check out how many posts i've made since i joined.

i joined like 5 days ago or something... bad bad lol

hahah i knooow trust me ! its crazy :smile: i love it tho i love it soooo much

yea youll be there soon! haha but since i started posting whiich was a few weeks back i think ive bought like 4 bags this is the worst influence ever and i love every drop of it!

savvyblonde it is indeed authentic i would be meeting the person @ the chanel boutique where it was purchased!

and misssypoo you keep me posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: and then i can drool and cry and smile because ill be happy for you and crazy jealous If i decide on the chanel,,, id unnooooo

i know its looking pretty good to me too!!! crap :smile: haha it may be the kooba for me too the more i look the more i love
aand the more i look @ the chanel the more i worry about the size,,,,

but its realllly cute too! :smile: AHHHHHHHH haha