OK, ladies.... elephant, koala or heart?

stormi

♥am i a coachie now?
O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
i got my spectator today.... OMG i LOVE her! now i have to decide on which will be her usual fob! i already had the adorable koala and elephant and picked up the pink heart locket today.... but can't decide... OH... and yes... i will be changing out the brass leash clip (which is why it will become her usual... as i use the brass hooks on my other two purses that have brass hardware!)

also.... where should i attach the fob? on the handle ring where i have them on the picture? or on the small front zipper pull where i've stuck the heart? or one of the other rings? (if i use the leash hook it hangs pretty low if i use the unused ring)

attachment.php

attachment.php

also.... do most of you leave the hang tags on the ring they came on? or move them to one of the other rings?

thanx for your help/opinions!

(i even got a couple compliments on my new, cute pink bonnie that i wore!)

Attachments

• spectator1.JPG
    spectator1.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 396
  • spectator2.JPG
    spectator2.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 537
  • spoectatorsm.jpg
    spoectatorsm.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 2,191
  • bonnie.jpg
    bonnie.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 12,159
I think I like the heart best. I also think I'd attach it over to the side where you have the koala and elephant attached now.

I love the other fobs too, I even own the koala, I just think I like the heart best on this bag. My two-cents worth. :smile:

I like the Koala! I obviously have a soft spot for Mr. Elephant, but I like think the gray of the koala matches better with the gray around the top zipper of the bag. I'm not very good at putting fobs on bags though, I usually only use them for my keys.

I like the heart, I think the other two (as cute as they are) blend with the bag too much. I like things to POP!

YES! I don't like pairing a fob with a bag of the same color.... I know some do, but to me it feels like it blends in and gets lost. I think the heart would be best or something even more "wow!" like the daphne flower charm or even something brighter that will stand out against the grey :smile: