Ok ladies! Come see my new 2.55 Dark Red Metallic Reissue! I LOVE IT!!

Congrats C!

My red 226 came without the tag too, but the manager was kind enough to print one and send it to me.

Mine came in the original black box (with the identifying stickers) but I didn't get a paper camelia flower.:sad: I've always wanted one, but never seem to get them.:shrugs:

I'm still waiting on my 227 size.:sweatdrop:

Congrats C!

My red 226 came without the tag too, but the manager was kind enough to print one and send it to me.

Mine came in the original black box (with the identifying stickers) but I didn't get a paper camelia flower.:sad: I've always wanted one, but never seem to get them.:shrugs:

I'm still waiting on my 227 size.:sweatdrop:

Aw, we always get the camelia flowers over here (at least I do), but never the tags :lol:

If you want one Mon, I can send you of mine :yes:

My 2.55 Dark Red Metallic Reissue (Size "225") arrived! YAY!!! :yahoo: The color is GOR-GEOUS. I posted photos below of the handbag with and without flash (just look at the labeling of the *.jpg images).

The bag came from Chanel Hawaii, so the tags were cut off. I actually called the manager (who sold me the bag) today to ask about this - apparently it's a company policy to cut the tags off. I told them this is the first time for me, where my handbags arrive w/o tags. Both this and the Pink Glazed Lambskin Timeless Classic, both from Hawaii, arrived w/o their tags. Well, it's no big deal. I know it's new since the chains are still wrapped in paper. I told the manager that I have received bags from other Chanel boutiques before (non-department stores) where the tags are still on. Anyway! LOL :P

Check out how they packaged the purse! With all that paper and the white camelia stuck on the tissue paper inside the box, in the upper right corner! And they seem to have put my bag in a special Chanel box, which I included a pic of. This box seems more solid/sturdy than the black ones they usually come in. Chanel Hawaii really went all out with the packaging! :okay:

Enjoy the pictures ladies! I can't wait to take her out to use!

Chanel Hawaii likes to cut the tags off all merchandise for "presentation purposes." Every time that I have ordered bags or wallets from a Hawaiian boutique, they have come this way. This irks me because I like to receive my bags with tags on them. I want to be the one to cut them off. I spoke with the manager about this also. It's not a big deal, but it still bothers me, especially considering how much we pay for Chanel bags.

Anyway, congrats on your beautiful metallic red reissue! This is one of my favorite colors for Spring 2008!

THANK YOU irishgal, blushingbaby, twochubbycheeks, anonymous, stargurl, photomj, brendating, Savannah, allbrandspls, kaori, danicky, janny328, anez, miffy, pluiee, poptarts, kaban, Lainey, thegraceful1, cchan83, superBag, addicted2chanel, Beautylicious, Fairladyz, Celia_Hish, mylilsnowy, Rosemary, kimalee, fashion_gurl888, Kamilla850, ferociousjeanne, ayla, Biondina1003, FanAddict, Lady Chinadoll, diana, pond23, and Balto Bag Lady! :flowers:

Love. Love! LOOOOVE! I am SO peeved that I haven't seen that red (not even at the pre-order trunk shows) because I'd have ordered it, without question. I'm very picky about the shades o red bags (Too blue. Too orange. Not a "cheery" enough red) and while this shade of red isn't what I'd think of as my holy grail red, it's ideal. Between the style of the bag, the hardware, the shade and the metallic, it's absolutely to die for. Since I'm a platinum/white gold/silver person, I never though I'd consider purchasing a Chanel bag with gold hardware but as a whole package, your bag is perfection and I wouldn't want to make any substitutions. I'd just go figure out where my the yellow gold jewelry went and break out my late mother's ruby and garnet jewelry.

I'm totally jealous!

don't be jealous! i hope you will find this bag soon! i am sure there are some TPFers who are waistlisted at several places who can pass the info on when the time comes. just keep your eyes open! :yes:

and i know what you mean, w/the gold hardware and the red. i would never consider getting a bag w/the gold HW since i am usually a silver/white gold/platinum person. but i think this red/gold combo works very well!

Magnificent!!!
Modeling Pix Modeling Pix Modeling Pix

Holy cow!!! This is one freaking gorgeous red!!

I am seriously falling in love with this one. Would you do us a modelling picture someday, pretty pls?

Beautiful! Love the color! Model pics pleeeaaase!

Thanks ladies! I will try to snap modeling pics when I get the chance. I don't know how, but I managed to get myself sick again so I am wearing grungy warm wintery clothes at the moment. And I swear my nose is about to fall off. BLAH!!! LOL Anyway, stay tuned! :tup:

Ohhh, it's just gorgeous!! I was thinking I could pass over the 227 from NM, but seeing these amazing pictures weakens my resolve (assuming I even have any when it comes to flaps haha)! I can't wait to see you wear it... your modeling pics are always fabulous! When I received my yellow glazed lamb flap from the Ala Moana store, the tags were cut off too... I wish they'd been able to keep them on! Congrats and enjoy!!

Thanks darling! I hope your chance will come for the 227!!! :flowers: Good to know that I am not the only one who has the tags taken off from the Hawaii boutique. I wish they would keep them on too!

Sooooo gorgeous! Congrats. The pictures are fantastic.
btw, that white box is the kind they usually give out with Chanel RTW. At least I think so, b/c that is the kind of box my jacket was in

Thank you! And thanks for letting me know about the box. I really love the white cover and the sturdiness! :smile:

Oh I love it! Please do post some modelling pics!

I didn't get a tag on my chanel here in the Netherlands either. I assumed the boutiques don't have tags attached, only the warehouses...

Thank you, and I will post modeling pics when I feel better. ...and I love Holland! I hope to move there at some point! (DBF is Dutch...)

LOVELY!! Cant wait to get mine in PURPLE!! 226!:smile:

Thank you! I hope you will get your purple soon!!! It's such a lovely color!!

Congrats C!

Mine came in the original black box (with the identifying stickers) but I didn't get a paper camelia flower. I've always wanted one, but never seem to get them.

I'm still waiting on my 227 size.

Thanks M! That's good that the manager sent you a copy of the tag. I guess it's not too of a big deal, as long as I know it wasn't used. Since my bag came w/the chain still wrapped, I am sure it's brand spanking new. LOL

I can send you a flower too if you want!!! :yes:

woo~hoo! *shopping* ~ you have your red met !! ~ glad you it girlie !!

Thanks girl! We can be 225 Dark Red Metallic twins now!!! :P

awww soooo pretty!!!

i passed on this red metallic from hawaii last week, hoping i wont regret it--your bag is beautiful but i keep telling myself i just love the timeless classic flaps too much and really dont need another red right now in the reissues....

ahhhh congrats again though!!