ok ladies and gents

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How late am I..How long ago did the Carly come out lol. I saw some on Bonz..and I like the style. Anyone own one..are they really slouchy? Thats what i didnt like about the pocket hobo. thanks in advance

2. I don't own one, but I've heard that they have serious fraying issues. I have a Zoe though.

3. I joined the coachie addiction in September so I also missed the carly craze. I just bought one though! I bought it off of ebay and I can't wait to get it. I bought a medium siggie one. If you ebay for one make sure to have it authenticated.

!

4. I have a leather zoe, and it does slouch, but that's what I LOVE about it. THe zoe holds its shape more but it still slouches. So does the brooke. These are all style replacements of one another. I don't think the zoe will be for you if you don't like the slouch.

5. It's funny because I look at the one that I bought and worry that it won't slouch enough, lol. I think that it's really stuffed in the photos.

6. I have two Caryl's the extra small Siggy in Khaki and the XL one in Leather... It is a really cool bag with really nice style...

user215093_pic42297_1254924550[1].jpg

user215093_pic47228_1261356112[1].jpg

As to the Slouch it is not as good as the Zoe..

7. I think the last of the FP Carly's hit outlets around Christmas of 2008, because I remember getting my plum one then. I remember seeing some MFF Carlys in the outlets over the late summer/early fall.
    Carly is a sloucher, which is one of the reasons that so many are attracted to it, in addition to it being a great style and bag all around!

8. Agreed, I have a siggy Zoe and love the slouchyness of it.

9. it does slouch is somewhat heavy..i had black and brown leather ones sold them..also sold the black and brown sig..i still have the original denim siggie the first series denim its super thick not as sloucy and still looks new..also have the khaki and black sig..no problems but i switch bags alot...

10. I've got 4 carlys and haven't had any issues at all with them. Thank goodness cuz I don't think I could ever give any of them up! 3 XL - black sig sateen with patent trim, khaki sig sateen with metallic trim, and one of my all time favs - really awesome and durable denim. 1 medium - choc sig sateen with bronze metallic trim. It does slouch and I would suggest at least trying on the zoe at the store first to see how you like the style before you commit to the carly cuz they are pretty similar. Carly was one of my first true Coach loves.......... :heart:

11. I have a large (maybe xlarge) red leather one...I LOVE it! It's seriously such a comfortable, beautiful bag. I can post pictures if you'd like...

12. I'm useless with the names, but I think I have a black leather carly that I bought a few years ago. It's lasted really well, and the leather is absolutely amazing, so soft.

13. Well, I joined Tpf on May 20th, 2008 and I Know that Carly originally came out before I joined here. The Carly was my reason for falling in love with Coach but, I had to wait over a year to buy one ( didn't have the money ). I finally got one after waiting for, what seemed like, forever and It fell off my shoulder ALL the time. Seriously, like every couple minutes I was pulling the strap back up so, I just couldn't carry it and I sold it.
    If it weren't for that, it would have been the perfect bag.

BTW: I had a signature carly in medium. I'm thinking of giving the large a chance.

14. I had the siggy carly in medium and it frayed. As much as I hated to, because it was my first Coach, I had to take it back to the outlet and they gave me a credit. I bought my first Zoe with that credit and it's been :heart: every since with Zoe.