Ok Ladies and Gents Question time

I think my best deal would be my large leather tattoo tote. I think it's original price was $798 and I picked it up at the outlet for around $200!

CopyofDSC01784-1.jpg

Last spring I found a mineral Lindsay at the outlet for around $160 (clearance and coupon). Happy day!:yahoo:

I musta not yet been on the list in 2009 for the 20% coupons...but I landed a Mineral and an Espresso Lindsay for $202 each. My husband even high-fived me when we left the store...even though that became my 13th and 14th BAGS!:yahoo:

I got my FP Zoe @ outlet for just under $100 w/ tax. She's the large siggy and i believe she was a $400 bag :smile:

Everyone is having such great luck at outlet - I wish i lived closer but than again, it's probably for the best, lol

I got my FP Zoe @ outlet for just under $100 w/ tax. She's the large siggy and i believe she was a $400 bag :smile:

Everyone is having such great luck at outlet - I wish i lived closer but than again, it's probably for the best, lol

For serious? I paid $156 for mine and thought I got a deal. Now THAT'S a deal!!

What was your best deal on Coach?

I always hear about the awesome finds everyone has..so spill em! haha

Best deal?? Haha.. I seem to always pay full price.. or I go to the Coach outlet store and buy something there. Usually though, I go to the regualr store and just pay whatever they are asking. Its hard not to when you reallllllyy want something. And I HATE waiting.

I consider all of my outlet finds to be deals, but my favorites are:

Navy Tribeca E/W Tote - $91 (MFSRP $298 = approx.70% off)
Large Mahogany Garnet - $139 (MFSRP $498 = approx. 70% off)
Large Ginger Sabrina - $195 (MFSRP $498 = approx. 60% off)
Putty Lindsay - $204 (MFSRP $798 = approx. 75% off)

These prices are all pre-tax but still great deals nonetheless.

Last edited:
I think my best deal was the day after Christmas at our outlet. I got a blue OMBRE Sabrina for $239, retail was $698!!!!! It wasn't even clearanced price. They had it with the $299 opart Sabrinas, add on the 20% additional coupon.

I didn't even know these existed, and I was looking for a blue bag. I saw this and I HAD to have her, no matter how much!! She is on the heavy side, at least for me. I only carry her occasionally because she was a once in a lifetime find for me, and I baby her. She's my "ocean" purse with the waves!!

Attachments

• coach-ombre-sabrina-12952.jpg
    coach-ombre-sabrina-12952.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 24