Ok Ladies and Gents Question time

I rarely find something that I love for a great deal, so I was super thrilled when I found the large Tribeca patchwork tote this past week for $128 out the door, retail $498. I convinced my mom to grab a small tan Sabrina for $140 at the same outlet. It's probably a good thing that I don't live near the area where I found these, or they might have a crazy stalker on their hands lol.:P

Patent Jade Audrey Original $398 I got it for $223
Pop C Spotlight Poppy Original $268 I got it for $151

A little less than half off I suppose :o) I always get nervous buying a full price bag because with my luck it would end up at the outlet for half the price less than 2 months later:P

It's probably a good thing that I don't live near the area where I found these, or they might have a crazy stalker on their hands lol.:P

I know what you mean! I live about 15 miles from the nearest outlet which is a flagship outlet for the region. It's both a blessing and a curse. On one hand it's easy to stop by to check things out and not feel that I've wasted a lot of time and money on gas and tolls if I don't find anything. It's also not a big deal to buy something that I'm not 100% sure about because it will be easy to return it.

On the other hand, it's way too easy to go to the outlet more often than I should to buy items I probably don't need!

I have found 4 GREAT deals this week at Dillard's & Macy's.

Kristen Darcy clutch 14213 in coral color pd $89.00 -Dillard's
Brook OP art cross body 43107 in grey pd $47 -Dillard's
Ali Sig Sat Hobo 13642 in light Khaki/Ivory pd $65.00 -Macy's. This bag had been sitting in the store room. They thought it was missing a strap, but found out it only had 1 strap.
Ali Sig Sat Hobo lg 13656 in Light Khaki/Ivory pd $84 - Macy's. My sister wan't to buy this from me. This bag was returned today. Both Macy's bags don't have the dust bag with them, but for this price it's OK. The Macy's bags were 70% off & I had a 20% coupon.

I have a few great finds!
I found a Spectator Julianne at My outlet for $280! (after clearance and coupon)~~MSRP was $1000! I ended up returning her because she was huge!!! but beautiful! - Parchment and Green.
I found a Graphite Patent Checkbook Wallet at Bloomingdales for $46 MSRP was $258.
Years ago, I found a Burgundy Signature Wallet at Marshall Fields for $50 MSRP was $200.

Lynne :biggrin: