OK ladies and gents, honest opinion needed!

FlgirlFM

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I am STILL on the fence with the Work bag. This is the one I picked up last month at the Saks F&F sale. My SA extended the 25% discount so it was hard to resist. I STILL haven't used the bag.

It is tight up under the arm, so that is one of the hesitation points. It is boxy, which is another hesitation point. I love the color though and the leather is very nice.

I have 3.5 more weeks before I have to make the return...

I am 5'2", 110 lbs.

worka.jpg

workb.jpg

workc.jpg

workd.jpg

I had the same dilemma as you! I wasn't initially sure of the work vs my PT, but I saw some pics of the ladies modelling it on here (who all looked great) and decided to keep her. The work is certainly tight around the handles at first, but the bag does get more softer and slouches more as you use it and it now sits comfortably around my shoulders. I think I am beginning to prefer it more to my PT now! Good luck in deciding. That is a gorgeous bag you have and you wear it well! x :yes:

Oh Sweet, Sweet Girl! Keep this bag! This is my tried and true method to 'relax' the bag, making it look amazing and fit better. If you have two 5lb dumbells, put one on each side of the inside of the bag, hang it up in your closet on two hangers (so that the weight is supported) do this for about 3-5 days. If now dumbells, use heavy books! I could not live w/out my works! I even had 2 before and sold them both b/c I was usnsure. I was nuts! Sellers Remorse BIGTIME! You look simply fab with it!

Hey, i have the same dilemna as you... so I passed up on the Work bag. It feels too structured, even after it has been broken in.

Although..you seem to carry it well.
anyway, i opted for a City instead, it's more my style - casual and relaxed.
Now i am longing for a Day bag.