Ok Ladies (an the odd gent or two)...

1. Here's the deal. It's late (I'm an American living abroad). My husband is at yet another business dinner (yes on a Fri night). The kids are asleep. It's just me, a bottle of Chablis and his credit card. What should I buy? Keep it under $1000 girls or I'll be in serious trouble.

2. A big prezzie for him so he lets you have $2,000 worth of bags? ;)

Cx

3. Nice theory, but he doesn't like gifts. Strange, I know.

4. Wow, he sounds perfect, has he got any brothers?

I'm thinking you might buy a handbag maybe...? ;)

Cx

5. Do you like handbags? May be an LV?

6. buy a LV off elux or louboutins off NAP/NM/Saks ;).

7. :biggrin: Keep drinking and that $1,000 will turn to $2,000 real quick! Drinking makes shopping much more fun...

8. I do love LV, but my last LV purchase was just 2 days ago (from a PF member :cool: )

9. i say some manolos or louboutins. a woman can never have enough shoes!

10. Ally, you make a good point. Shoes are a must. Without them, how could we walk outdoors? If I keep shopping, he'll never go out for a business dinner again. hahahahaha!

11. i need to get married to my bf so i can use that excuse! he is alllwaays working :sad:. it'll be nice if i can get some reward outta it :biggrin:

12. Yeah! You could get a pair like yeuxhonnete (see the thread "Speaking of weddings") They are gorgeous! I copied her picture.

manolo.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice