Ok Kids...lol..lets Organize This Forum!

1. Im in the process of getting a reference library set up for Gucci..Please let me know any thoughts..ideas...and suggestions to make it a great forum.
    Let me know via PM or in this thread
    Thanks guys..This forum will ROCK!!;)
    JILL

2. Lets Sticky This!...

3. How about pictures of Guccis like in the Prada forum? No comments, only pictures.

4. ^YEP.......
    Give me all the names of all the collections you have so I can reference each line too..THANKS!

5. It would be nice to have a section with visual aids like the LV forum,where members have pics of their collection modeled.It really helps to have visuals!

6. Actually I don't know the collection names for most of my bags. I have a horsebit bag w/a GG print and two evening bags from the Tom Ford at Gucci era I think, one with a dragon and one with bamboo. Not sure which collection the "scarf" bags are. And there are vintage bags. Are we posting current season only bags?

7. ^NOPE...ANY and ALL gucci..Includ accessories.
    I will section out the Britts,Blondies,logo bags,totes,hobos..etc..LMK if you think of anything else!

8. I think for the vintage Gucci reference thread it would be helpful to say prior to what year is deemed vintage...5 years old? 10 years old? 15 years?

9. ^Id say greater than 1o years is Vintage..what do you guys think??

10. I posted my bags in the wrong section then. Only one of them is more than 10 years, the rest are under 5 or so. I think 10 years is a good cut off. Maybe we should even have a section just for Tom Ford designs? His Guccis are my favorites!

11. woooooooooo-whoooooooooo, you R*O*C*K Jill, i'm so happy you're here :yahoo:

12. I've spent the last week checking out Balenciaga threads. They have one where everyone shows pics of themselves with their bags showing how they compliment their outfits. I really enjoyed it. You got to see how the bags looked on everyone, depending on their height, etc. Just a thought. Maybe this thread is already up but I didin't see it?

13. ^Good idea!

14. I really love to see pics, but sometimes I like to compliment people's great collection. I couldn't find the comment only thread here (like LV does) for those great bags (same thing in Chanel forum). Could you open a comment thread? Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice