Ok it's time to show your spring bags. Post pics pls!!! (March-May)

Nov 14, 2006
I believe there are so many beautiful bags besides those designer's bags on our sub-forums. I love:heart: to see you guys beautiful bags for spring, please post pictures here, Thanks.
(Do not post LV, Gucci, Prada/miu miu, Hermes, MJ, Bottega Veneta, Chanel, burberry, Balenciaga, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Chloe, YSL, and
Tokidoki & LeSportSac here)

I will start it first. I just got my botkier C hobo in black from Active Endeavors. It's incredible heavy, but the leather is TDF and has lots of compartments. It fits on my shoulder perfectly because of its heavy weight. :graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• botkier.jpg
    botkier.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 92
I love ANY Botkier! That is a big one but my 2 Botkiers are heavy also and I just suffer through. The bags are wonderful.
I bought 5 Spring bags but I won't post them here. I don't want to infiltrate Kooba to another posting.

Pretty bag! :yes: :yes: Look very roomy! I love spring :heart: :heart: minus the pollen. Two of my spring bags are:

Louis Vuitton Marshmellow vernis houston
Brahmin teal bag

Attachments

• louis.jpg
    louis.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 32
  • brahmin.jpg
    brahmin.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 33
I believe there are so many beautiful bags besides those designer's bags on our sub-forums. I love:heart: to see you guys beautiful bags for spring, please post pictures here, Thanks.
(Do not post LV, Gucci, Prada/miu miu, Hermes, MJ, Bottega Veneta, Chanel, burberry, Balenciaga, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Chloe, YSL, and Tokidoki & LeSportSac here)

I will start it first. I just got my botkier C hobo in black from Active Endeavors. It's incredible heavy, but the leather is TDF and has lots of compartments. It fits on my shoulder perfectly because of its heavy weight. :graucho:

attachment.php

nice bag... but it does look super heavy :sweatdrop:

Thanks, Crystalina! I saw that in the wee hours of the morning and went nuts over it, but didn't know if the site was legit. Still not decided if I want it in the (slightly) larger size, but I do love the bag myself. :smile: