OK, It's Official: I'm Addicted

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
My tangy MAM will be waiting at my doorstep this evening. I ordered the Hobo strap for it, which will be here in another week or so (IF RM stays true to their timeline).

I've been going a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y nuts:nuts: trying to find another MAM (of course, in colors that are no longer available) and after reading yet one more post about the black basketweave, I got off my :nuts: and ordered it from Funkylala with the 20% code. And of course, it's on backorder/sold out. It will be in on April 15...

I'm debating on whether or not to order the strap for it - or should I wait for Absolute Confirmation That Funkylala Is Shipping the bag? Whaddya think?

I think waiting is safer - If its really truly backordered, finding one may be a bit tough since these are prev seasons bags but who knows what these website stock counts mean...also from what I have heard, sounds like the straps are made to order, so you might get stuck with it if you order it, which would stink of there were no bag to go along with it...But I hope you get your bag soon!

And congrats on your Tangy MAM, you will love it!!! :tup:

I just did some more reading on tPF, and FLL is very reliable and dependable on stuff like this - so if they say it will be in April 15, I believe it.

I think I'll go ahead and get a strap - better to be SAFE than sorry - I have to be able to carry the MAM as a hobo, can't do just the handstraps and it doesn't fit over my shoulder...

OH off to RM's site to spend more money ...:jammin:

I hear the addiction I have a emerald Mab waiting at home fro me and I Nikki Night blue arrivign at my work today!! can't wait to have these beauties!

Ah and get the strap.

^do you use the strap? If so, are you pleased with the extra functionality it provides?

:jammin: Emeralds and rubies and gold, oh my - and onyx and oranges and money in my wallet, goodbye!:jammin:

FLL just sent me an e-mail - they ran out of the black with basketweave and had to order more, so mine won't be available until June 15, which is fine by me. That gives me plenty of time to pay off my credit card, which just got the black with blue stamp from LB put on it - THANKS TO MOMO!:love:

Oh, dee, it's not fun at all. I overspent bigtime, and ... and ... I need to step back and recover. Seriously. I'll be back talking about my newest lovely tomorrow - it's been a long and exciting day and India needs to go to bed ...