Ok, I'm too impatient just can't wait for 07 I need another bag, I need help!

Hi! I have the S/S 06 caramel. It is called Cognac. I have it in the work and day style. I love the color!! It goes with everything, and it is not too light. I saw the F/W camel in Neiman Marcus and it is alittle lighter and more orangey then the cognac. I would post pictures of my bags, but am ashamed to say I don't know how yet. Good Luck!

orangey...grrh.
That's the problem with buying unseen I really don't want it to be orangey!

How I hear that, Catcat! I am having MAJOR Bal cravings, and it doesn't help that I live in NYC, where I can get to Bal NY in half an hour... there are days when I literally have to drag myself away from Chelsea... afraid I may crack soon!

I think one may call it more orangey in comparison to the other shades, but it's definitely not orange... if that makes any sense :confused1: I've seen the several F/W Camel bags and really liked the warmer shade than some other camels/caramels. The photo Nanaz posted is pretty true to life, I'd say.

I found it whow your truffe is beautiful as well!
So this is the fall camel ?

Now which one is the lighter one Nanaz talked about?
thanks catcat i love my truffle the most more than my ink ,the color is so versatile ,at times it looks dark brown and in bright light it looks like henna,the leather is also gorgeous wish i could get in the city

I think I really want a camel day. (Can still get a truffe later since it will continue in 07)
Now I'm a little troubled what the colors are concerned there was the spring camel and the fall camel but I don't get which is which and if I buy unseen I don't want to mix it all up.
Can you guys help me see clear?! Please.
OK Catcat- We are making you confused now. :sad:The one that i posted the picture for you is from Spring 06 and the lighter one (butterscoth) color is from Fall 06. If you search the "wearing your Bbags pictures only" someone has the Butterscoth in part timer which is lighter than mine. I personally like mine but then again it is the matter of personal choice.:flowers:

OK Catcat- We are making you confused now. :sad:The one that i posted the picture for you is from Spring 06 and the lighter one (butterscoth) color is from Fall 06. If you search the "wearing your Bbags pictures only" someone has the Butterscoth in part timer which is lighter than mine. I personally like mine but then again it is the matter of personal choice.:flowers:

Thanks Nanaz...hmm this does make it a bit more complicated because I don't think they will have the ss still in stores I do like the other camel as well but fear it might look a little boring.

Oh I thought this would be easy.

Ok now I try to be decisive:

Should I get a day or city in camel fall 06
or a day in truffe 06 ?

Do you have the City size? and waht color? i personally like the 06 Caramel in Day style and i know that the Truffle color from Spring 07 is going to be very similar to the 06 Truffle, so you can wait for that. Can you get shipment from the stores here?:heart:

Have you seen the truffle in person? It is a darker color and not close to the camel/caramel that we've been discussing. Different look, I think. For those of you who bought the truffle, I was told that the leather is not as thick and is quite veiny - is that true?

Have you seen the truffle in person? It is a darker color and not close to the camel/caramel that we've been discussing. Different look, I think. For those of you who bought the truffle, I was told that the leather is not as thick and is quite veiny - is that true?
the truffle is very thick leather and not at all veiny ,it is much better than the caramel in terms of leather