Ok...I'm going to get my butt kicked for this....Please Help me out Chanel Girls!!!

OK girl, so when I was DESPERATE for the blue soft and chain flap, I located an ivory one on ebay (granted this was lambskin not caviar like yours) and my OCD-self called Chanel to see if it was even possible to dye it that blue color!! LOL They pretty much said "hell no" - that they wouldn't do it (they'll only restore color but not dye it a TOTALLY different color). So if you're desperate don't ask Chanel. :winkiss: LUCKILY I found her in the end so happy ending and all....

I think you should enjoy the white and wait for a blue/black/red to show up...there was a red one on bonanzle last month...so hell can freeze over again! :P

And the blues on ebay right now are the glazed lambskin flap with modern chain from 2008...not sure if that's what you're looking for! They're really nice too!!

There is a medium hybrid caviar in red with bijoux chain on bonanzle (but medium - sorry). OH and a sweet tPFer is selling the jumbo ivory caviar flap with bijoux chain here....

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Lady...rk_white_ivory_caviar_jumbo_with_bijoux_chain_

Good luck with your decision, HTH!!

Hmmm...I just checked the link I posted and it won't work (typical bonanzle problems)...just search for Chanel bijoux ivory and it'll show up. :P

Attachments

• DSCN2751_thumb200.jpg
    DSCN2751_thumb200.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 26