O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
OK here's the poll...
Please chime in...
If you could would you:
have matching colored H accessories?
Match you accessories to your H bag?
have an H rainbow as first choice?
have a non rainbow all natural colored leather acessories?

I like to have a matching wallet and keycase, just a quirk of mine. Other things can be other colors or the same. I wouldn't go out of my way to make the 3rd item match.

I don't change my wallet etc so I am not matching to the bag.

Where possible, I like everything to match. I am not a big fan of most colors, and I get kind of insane about making things match. :shame:

Hermes makes such beautiful colors, I love the rainbow.....I wish i had been more careful to get more variety, I have a vermillion agenda and a rouge h coin case, I wish I had picked a different agenda...

But, you really piqued my imagination with the idea of a tonal rainbow of natural leather accessories!!! I love my barenia card case, and could imagine barenia, vn, and neutral colors spillling out of my bag in a beautiful array!!!

I would love all tonal natural leather goodies.boy it so hard to find them! But little by little I let some color go and bring in the naturals..sigh eventually...it will happen!

I vote for rainbow!

There are so many colours and leathers - small accessories are such a great way to "road test" colours you think you might want. It's also a great way to have a colour you love, but know you'd never carry on a bag.

I am also a neutral, natural leathers girl (VN and barenia). A rainbow is me going crazy, but still being me.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy my rainbow. Since I can only have a very limited number of H bags in neutral colors, it is so much fun having all of the gorgeous bright H colors in my bag. It gives me an opportunity to enjoy the colors in a small item since I likely won't have them in a bag.

My rainbow has morphed so much and now it has settled down to orange, vert anis, violet, blue brighton, and turquoise. I am so in love with those colors!!

I like the idea of a rainbow but a more muted one. For instance, I have selected items in raisin, rouge H, thalassa, and noisette instead of violet, rouge or vermillion, bj, or gold. While I would love to try the brighter colors, I think I 'll get more mleage out of the deeper colors.

I am all about NON MATCHY MATCHY!!! The more contrast inside the bag the better!!! I love all the brights in the small leather pieces, especially since I shy away from those colors in the bags....It's a problem I have with a conservative wardrobe. On the weekends I go for the pop!! ;)

I look for Hermes items that compliment my existing accessories. My bottega wallet and cosmetic pouch are holding out well (leather shines with extensive use), so I won't be replacing them soon.

But recently I purchased an vert anis ulysees notebook to sketch in and also orange dogon wallet to store my passport when travelling. I also have an hermes fuscha bookmark.

Eventually I might get two small colorful picture frames, but that's about it. As much as I want a croc bearn, I can't justify throwing my bottega or chanel wallets out the door. At least not yet.

Rainbow is a forever evolving thing, depending on your lifestyle, and current budget. I wouldn't jump right in and buy a rainbow immediately and throwout the beautiful accessories I already have.

For now I am with Grand Latte, my existing BV wallets/make-up pouch are still new (less than 1.5 years), hence I would not have them replaced yet.

Having said that, when I buy I would only do so in colours that appeal to me, much as I love all the H colours. I know there would be colours that I would not really use. Unless and until I run out of colours I like.