Ok I need opinions!

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
Since I only have a boyfriend who couldn't care less what bag I have & a mother who would die if she knew how much I spent on bags & look to you ladies for advice! I currently have a Burberry pochette in the classic nova check, which I love, but am looking to get a new bag, because, well, to be honest, I'm obsessed. Anyway, I found a great looking authentic Burberry tote online for around $200 which would be great because I could carry my things to class in it but it looks the exact same as my other one, only obviously larger. My other option is a chanel cambon pochette but it will be the same size as my current Burberry & also in the same color family...(I should also add that I had the same chanel purse in pink a while bag...) I know I am boring but I love the classics & don't have an enormous amount of money! Please help! :worried:

I love Burberry I am just letting you know that the Nova Check will get colored if it rubs on a piece of clothing that is new or gives off color. But classic is always beautiful and it lasts forever...

Get something new and different. If you don't, you may be finding yourself craving some variety.
BTW, Nova Check wipes completely clean w/ baby wipes! :biggrin:
If you go w/ Burberry, I'd choose something outside the Nova Check line since you already have a piece from it.
Are you needing it to tote things in at school? I wouldn't choose Chanel for that.

Chanel4me83 said:
If you don't have an enormous amount of money go for Burberry or Coach, Chanel is not cheap at all any chanel you find online for $200 is fake.
j

Mega mega mega dittos from me as well!!! Personally, I would never buy a Chanel online because I don't know enough about all of them to verify authenticity.

Thanks so much for your opinions! The Burberry I'm watching ends in 2hrs so I am keeping my eye on it! Everytime I find one I always talk myself out of it at the last second & then regret it. Its not a fun cycle! But hopefully it will end tonight!!