ok i need help

no white house in the city (though i love it). love the br but i can't tuck in.

there is no way on earth this tank is seeing the light of day. first of all my bra does not look right under it. second i am too heavy and third- it's so ratty and old i don't even think it's a true white anymore. i really only wear tanks as undershirts, kwim?

i do REALLY like the gap shirt. and it's like around the corner from my office. i can't go at lunch or send my intern though, darn it. i might try and hit saks if they're open after work. we'll see. keep them coming though! i am desperate for short sleeve/ 3.4 sleeve button downs so if anyone has other ideas please share them!

like the cashmere but would that be just as hot?

i can't really travel too far. i want to get there pretty early so i can go home. maybe i should stick with what i have. i wish i could get an h belt and the button down shirt. but i can't afford it now. sniffle.

attachment.php

That's just so elegant, try that H. I am going to paste another one for you before I go.

I love this look! Just so perfect!

Jcrew do offer some really nice lighweight cashmere cardigan (3/4 sleeve) and some really nice 3/4 sleeve shirt/blouse, I just got one on sale that covers my arms and tummy..and only $22.99 !

that is cute but the blue won;t go will it? i gues si'll head over to jcrew. i think white house it too out of the way. i'm closer to rockerfeller ceneter and this thing is all the way down on bleeker. i wish i could go at lunch but no way, darn it.

love these ideas! you guys rock