OK I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOUR ADVICE!!! I need help!!!

I'd def get the denim tote... I always like the denim stuff that Coach has but I've never gotten around to buying anything denim! :tdown:

and as a second choice I would say GET THE BLEEKER!!! its so different and FUN and you can use it year round and of course in spring/summer. and its gorgeous! :nuts: :drool:

tough question! love them all and obviously so do you! :yes: ok....my voice of reason says to buy the Ergo tote (lightweight, big enough for laptop and at the outlets for reduced price) second would definitely be the bleecker! You got to have some fun bags in your closet and I KNOW you love that magenta and it is DEFINITELY fun!:party: buy her before she's gone.

Wow, I've never considered any Coach product in Denim, but the bag you like seems cute and versatile. I would think you should get the bag that will be hardest/rarest to find, and the keep the rest in your queue for future purchases.

tough question! love them all and obviously so do you! :yes: ok....my voice of reason says to buy the Ergo tote (lightweight, big enough for laptop and at the outlets for reduced price) second would definitely be the bleecker! You got to have some fun bags in your closet and I KNOW you love that magenta and it is DEFINITELY fun!:party: buy her before she's gone.

i love your siggy!! lol how much are the ergos at the outlet???

The ergo totes are in the outlet right now. They are 398 -30% off. Since the price is so good, maybe you could get two bags...this AND the magenta!:graucho:

here's the answer to your outlet question. I knew I read it somewhere. I don't live near an outlet so I haven't seen them there in person...

thanks regarding me siggy....LOL...I figured I better change it, I'm definitely not sticking to my ban lately!:shrugs:

I love the Magenta Bleecker and like someone said, it won't be around forever. That's why I got the Holiday Patchwork Duffle. Loving it! Don't you have enough practical bags?
I'm kind of a newby and don't know what you all are talking about with the "PCE", but just got 2 phone calls today. First from Coach saying they are having a 'private' sale at their stores which starts tomorrow and goes for 1 week -- 25% off your entire purchase. They said to bring my invite, but so far all I've received is the voicemail. Then I got a call from Macy's saying their Friends & Family sale starts 11/28 and goes thru the weekend -- 20% off and that includes Coach.
I have to decide now if I'm going to get the red leather siggy bag now and also a key fob. Decisions, decisions. I know how you feel.
Good luck -- and let us know what you get!
:woohoo:

My choice would be the Legacy slim tote. I just love everything about that bag - the shape, the leather - so classic. My next choice would be the denim tote. Very practical, very cute without being trendy. In my opinion, the magenta bleeker is nice, but that color kinda screams trendy to me.