Ok I know I'm being paranoid but.....

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Would you sell to a buyer that has not bought anything on ebay since 2006?

With all the accounts being hacked into, fraud, scams etc etc I am so paranoid these days! Of course, doesnt help that I was scammed already!

I've already turned down 3 well priced offers for one of my bags because each buyer had something "iffy" about them.

That wouldn't worry me one bit, however, unlike yourself, I haven't been a victim of *bay fraud/scam, so perhaps I'm being too trusting?

Regardless, some people aren't on *bay every single day like most of us are, a lot of times they just peruse *bay every now and then to see if there's something they like or maybe their finances have changed for the better. Who knows. What did their FB history look like BEFORE 2006? Was it frequent or infrequent like now? That could be a factor, too.

Or you could contact them directly via *bay and see if the person bidding is them.

I think a scammer can come in any form. It could just as easily be a regular member. Just check them out by emailing and you could check recent activity on goofbay. Good luck.

SpecialK, you went through hell with your scammers and I don't think you are being paranoid, you are being smart. Go with your instincts and don't look back. It is better to sell to a well-qualified buyer that you are comfortable with than to lose sleep and get an ulcer over an iffy buyer.