Ok, I know I'm addicted, but I need one more

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought my collection was complete. In fact, I have not yet even carried my newest H bag (embarrassing, I know, but she's more of a winter and dressy bag and I'm in summer and casual mode now). But somehow I feel compelled to hunt for another....one more 30 birkin...How do I stop myself? If I find one, will it still be pre-price increase? no Paris trips in my near future, but I will be in London and Rome...how do the prices (and inventories) there compare with U.S.?

2. Very, very hard to find a Birkin on the shelf in London, only ones I've ever seen were 25's in seasonal colours such as lagoon. Not sure about Rome though

I believe a 30 Birkin in London would be around £3750ish

3. Thank you, Mooks. So, if I got lucky and found one, after VAT refund, would be flat with prices here.

4. No I think it would be a bit cheaper as £3750 is $7500 minus approximately 10% for the VAT refund would make it $6750

5. even better! I love an enabler! Thank you!

6. Always happy to oblige in that capacity! :tup: