Ok..I HAVE to get an Elisha...but which colour?

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
I have always liked the Elisha but after seeing the pics of other TPF-ers gorgeous bags, its about time that I got one.

The thing is, Im stuck about which colour to go for.
I have narrowed it down to Blonde, Black, Brown or Black Suede, but there are pro's and con's to each colour.

The Blonde Elisha looks fabulous and would be great for summer, but the light colour might pick up dirt easily and I dont think I would use this bag all year round.

The Brown is more of a 'year round' colour, but Im worried about what colour it actually is in real life. Some websites make it looks almost 'Lena Bark' brown, whereas others make it look more light chestnut. I would prefer it not to be too dark.

The black would be a staple and would go with almost anything, but I think the elisha looks a bit boring in black.

I Looooove the look of the black suede Elisha but Im worried about the suede being ultra high maintainence.

LOL...so Im kinda lost.

Any opinions would be appreiciated. :yes:

Well, you know I am biased....but I will chime in anyhow...
First choice blonde....SHOCK;).... I think the color is great for spring, summer and fall!!
Next choice would be the black suede..I do not like the elisha in black (does nothing for the bag IMO:s) but I do love the constrast patent leather piping on the black suede... I think the touch of black patent is super hot!:yes:
Yay!! I can't wait to see which one you get!!

You know, Halzer, I would go for the brown, just because it is such a gorgeous bag, that I would want to wear it year-round. Black might be too boring, and suede is definitely out with me, and off white is just too limiting, too. Beautiful bag!

I'd say first choice blonde. I think you could wear it year-round if you wanted to. Second choice black leather. I like brown bags but I don't think this style lends itself to brown so much. And seems like leather would be much more durable than suede. I'd be worried about suede getting rained on, etc.

Hali, I vote for the Blonde Elisha! I remember how AMAZING you look modeling your Desert Scarlett... so that's the reason for my vote.

I can definitely understand your predicament though - I've always wanted an Elisha in my collection but choosing a color seems so hard... especially now with all of the new additions for spring!

Thanks for your opinions everyone. :yes:

LOL...I think that I cracked my head over which colour to choose that I have worn myself out.

I now have my eye on an oak Mulberry bayswater!;)

However this could change again tomorrow!

Thanks again guys!

I've had a mild interest in the Elisha over the past few months, but it's the red one that really appeals. However, the blonde looks fabulous, although I'd be frightened about marks showing up. Brown would be really safe and practical. Truthfully though, all the Elishas look good.

Mulberry is great quality. The Bayswater is a timeless classic. Let's see what you decide to look at tomorrow.... another day, another bag interest. You're just like me!

Hey Halzer - you can't change your mind on a bag until we all get to post our opinions! I'm going to give you mine, even if you don't still want an Elisha. Red would be my first choice, the new blue my second. But if you're not into the colors, I would go for the brown, the black is too ho-hum. OK, I feel better now!

Are you sure about that Bayswater? Seems like it might be a pain to get in and out of.

Hey, hold your horses there, girl, haven't even had my say yet, and you've already moved on, LOL

Elisha is too pretty for boring black and brown...at least get the blonde...but I would say pewter!:heart:

Shockey, you snagged one? Way to go:tup:

ahahaha! Thanks ladies but Im afraid I did the dirty on Kooba and ordered a Mulberry. I rang their outlet and got the one I wanted for a great price.
This is a pic of someone elses, but its the same as I just ordered.
znjtyu.jpg

However, I havent discarded the Elisha completely and I will come back and look at them again in a few months time.

Thanks again for all of your opinions.