Ok!!! I Have News!!!

OMG Good idea Charles. I will DEFINATLY do that...thanks!

Talking about the fake hand grenade and the bomb squad...funny story...him and his old roommate make movies, short movies, usually with Jack killing Isaac in the end, which of course I naturally object to. Anyway...Isaac said he'd gone out and bought a bunch of toy guns and painted them black to use in one of their movies. And he's got them all piled up in the front seat on his way to the location and gets stopped at a wreck. The police are talking to everyone and finally this female cop gets back to his car and he rolls down the window and she shines the light in his face, then over to the passenger seat and then says "Have a nice say sir." He said as he drove away he was thinking "Why didn't she grab me out of the car and beat the **** out of me? I could be ANYBODY!!!"

But yeah, it was a great day. I was having my doubts of his interest until yesterday!

I just finished the whole story and it totally put a little red in my face! I'm glad to see things developing. Slow and steady but surely!

I wish you the best! and do keep us posted!

I wouldn't mind going back -- if only to lose about 40 pounds I've picked up since then!

But oh, the memories of "Will he....won't he....what's he thinking about?....Is he REALLY going to hold my hand???" I had some serious nostalgia after reading Missy's post.

:yes:So did I!! Ahh...young love.