OK.. I am totally banned after this! Patchwork hobo.

luvsbags&shoes

Finally: My HG bag!!
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
T.O. Canada
Congrats on your purchase.

Are you sure that DH said Christmas? Mother's Day is just around the corner!:smile:

You are probably right! I am so bad.. I really try not to. :shame:

I am for sure not going to buy any more bags at retail price.

My husband said more bags till Christmas. :wtf: :nogood:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Kamananui

Apr 29, 2007
I love that bag. I bought it last year, but have been so afraid of getting it dirty that I still haven't used it. Maybe I'll finally take it out. Congratulations on your purchase. :smile:

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
Jan 15, 2008
land of sand & hot
Congrats Tara, I love your new patchwork ergo!!! I reall like that one and wanted it but I didn't end up getting it--BTW: did you pay full price for it???

Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
Congrats Tara, I love your new patchwork ergo!!! I reall like that one and wanted it but I didn't end up getting it--BTW: did you pay full price for it???

Yes... unfortunately.

I am too darned impatient. I didn't want to wait for another to pop up on ebay.

I may keep it with the tags on and search ebay for a little while to see if I can find another for a better price though.. I hate paying full price.

purpleoscuro

Feb 22, 2008
Oh I really like that bag. I remember some sneakers in Macy's a few months ago that match your bag but they didn't have my size...... :sad:

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
I totally love that bag - congrats! I would have never thought of calling Jax for out of season bags - thanks for the tip on that (I think ---- this could cost me serious money;)

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Of course they are! That's how it always works out for me.

Maybe I should keep the tags on for a while and wait it out.

:hysteric:

They have already been at the outlets a while ago!! Last year!! That's how I got one of mine (the one in your pic), and the Carly version I got at Lord and Taylor on double clearance....really cheap. I forgot if this is the bag that's $428 but you should be able to do a lot better on Ebay if you wait it out. There might also be some left at outlets. Although this was the more popular one. They had the khaki version last time I was there.