OK...I admit...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. that I'm the most impatient person in the world!!! I brought a bag from U.S last week, and I've been checking the USPS tracking site like 50 times a day.
    The bag arrived in Australia at 3pm yesterday, so I thought (based on my previous experiences), it should be out of custom like in 1 hr. But it didn't, it was there the whole night last night, and was released at 10am this morning. The tracking status showed it was processed and scheduled for delivery:nuts:. I got all excited, "ok, it should be delivered this afternoon then!" And I was practically standing outside my house waiting for the mailman. Now its 15 past 5 already, its still not here, and I don't think it'll come today:crybaby:Im so upset right now..... I don't think I can sleep well tonight.

Help~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:!!!!

2. Oh, I know how you feel..! At least there's something to look forward to tomorrow! :P

3. ^^yea...thats true.

4. Be patient..hehehe.

5. I had a bag that was suppose to be delivered on a Friday, but UPS guy never showed. Turned out it was delayed due to a late train. On Monday afternoon, I just parked myself by the door with my eye on the peep hole. After a while, DH got suspicious "did you buy another bag?" To add to the agony, the UPS guy arrived much later than when he normally comes to my neighborhood.