Ok, Here's My Vegas Outlet Purchases!

Coachfanatic

Jul 12, 2006
Sorry I didn't post these sooner. We got home Sunday but Monday was an unpack/laundry/clean the house day and Tuesday and today I worked my frigging 12 (14) hour shift at the hospital.

Here's the pictures of the things I got at the outlets in Vegas. Had a blast and they had SO many good things! Having three daughters (20, 16 & 15) I really stocked up. They exchange gifts with friends at Christmas so some of these items will go towards that.

I'll list what I got then post pictures:
Picture 1: Sorry about the blur. I got this purse because I had a black outfit (DH was there working for his company at a convention so we had a night I had to dress up a bit and wore black) LOL. What an excuse.

Picture 2: Wallet for me
Picture 3: Inside wallet

Picture 4: Wristlet that was around $23. I bought 4 of these for DD's and/or their friends. What a steal.

Picture 5: Mini Skinny for around $21. Bought 6 of these for gifts.

Attachments

• coachoutlet.jpg
    coachoutlet.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 116
  • coachoutlet1.jpg
    coachoutlet1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 104
  • coachoutlet2.jpg
    coachoutlet2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 80
  • coachoutlet4.jpg
    coachoutlet4.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 96
  • coachoutlet5.jpg
    coachoutlet5.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 102
Ok, here's more

Picture 1: How could I resist! $30. Only got one, for my oldest DD for Christmas.

Picture 2: Again, couldn't pass this up. Can't remember the price. Only bought 1.

Picture 3: Wowza. I overdid it.
Smiley face $9.99 (bought 3)
Photo keyfobs in pink and brown $14.99. Bought three of each color.
Letters "K" & "A" were $9.99 Only bought one of each (all I could find)
Sneaker $14.99 and bought 3
Heart Coach fob $12.99 only bought 1 (should have bought more)
Pig Keyfob $14.99 only bought 1 (for me)

Picture 4? How cute is this belt? Only had it in petite but my oldest daughter wears a 00 so she'll be fine. $35.

Attachments

• coachoutlet10.jpg
    coachoutlet10.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 76
  • coachoutlet9.jpg
    coachoutlet9.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 125
  • coachoutlet7.jpg
    coachoutlet7.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 73
  • coachoutlet6.jpg
    coachoutlet6.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 65
And my last post:

Picture 1: Some cute scarves for oldest DD and her friends. Some were as low as $12.99. Bought a couple of each.

Picture 2: Close up of one scarf (the cheapest at $12.99)

Picture 3: Not an outlet purchase but bought at Caesar's Forum Shops when I got the 4 pair of Katelyn shoes. My youngest daughter collects penguins. Need I say more? LOL!

Picture 4: Cute little purse for my youngest. She has a demi but this has a long shoulder strap and we're taking a trip to Ireland, Scotland and France this June and she hinted for something she could put over her shoulder.

Attachments

• coachoutlet12.jpg
    coachoutlet12.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 65
  • coachoutlet11.jpg
    coachoutlet11.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 63
  • coachpenguin.jpg
    coachpenguin.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 82
  • coachoutlet14.jpg
    coachoutlet14.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 77
Thanks gals! I kind of went overboard but living in Montana I don't get to outlets very often. Now my gift closet is full to the brim with great little gifts that averaged around $20. What can you get for $20 these days?

You really got some great stuff! I especially like that cute little shoulder bag for your daughter! I also like the K charm I have been looking for it at my outlets but they dont have it! grrr! =(:yucky: