ok, here's my PLAN of attack

deluxeduck

oui, Louis!
O.G.
May 15, 2006
Canberra, Australia
i enter through the main doors like everybody else:

but do a quick right turn up the flight of stairs skipping the massive and always chaotic bag bar - its predominantly women's bags and accessories anyway - and straight into the Men's Fashion section:

try on that lambskin bomber jacket... "i'll take it." linger there for a little longer deciding which runway bag to take home. when the selection/s been made, tell Manuel (the friendly and patient SA i met the last time) to wrap it/them up. then we proceed next to the Men's Casual area:

pick up two pairs of their jeans: indigo and black, a couple of novel t-shirts and maybe a few small accessories. followed by a brief stop at Men's Formal:

admire the shawl-collared tux on the dummy for a moment... oh what the heck, "i'll take this too." "very well sir."

might as well get a fine wrist watch to wear with the new tux...

try on a couple or five (tee-hee) but settle for the solid gold Emprise watch with the black dial.

and just as i was about to commit the final coup de grâce at the Fine Jewellery Department:

i wake up from another one of those lucid dreams.... *le sigh*

:P

deluxeduck

oui, Louis!
O.G.
May 15, 2006
Canberra, Australia
back to reality.... here's a little more about this scarf:

my fantastic and persevering SA was able to source and arrange a transfer from a LV boutique overseas this scarf i've been wanting and waiting for since last year. its called the Plan Echarpe in noir

its a double faced silk twill scarf which is part of the Men's F/W 2008-09 runway show:

its long but light enough to be worn as a necktie:

reflecting the runway show's theme of bank heists and quick getaways, the scarf is printed with the actual floor plan blueprints of the Louis Vuitton Maison on 101 Champs-Elysees, Paris.

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
now that's funny....all u need is a romp with a hot guy to make this fantasy complete! or at least that's all i need!lol

ilikepenguins

Finally a PhD!
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Boston
thats such a cool scarf! that's awesome that it's the actual floor plans of the store. you have an great SA!

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
Fantastic scarf, congrats DD! Love the introduction, sadly I had an idea it was a dream, I day dream a lot like that also, LOL!