Ok, here I am again...Sales, day 1

Vida from Milan

Gone Shopping...
Oct 20, 2007
As usual, on the first day of sales here in Milan it's like a run against time...People running round and round, and so before my head crashed, this morning I decided to visit Balenciaga shop first.
I can remember these bags:
Almost every model in dark green (pine?) and light blue (ocean?) FW07
Twiggy pale magenta
Black weekender
Almost every model in Ivory and White
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BAG I'VE EVER SEEN: A chocolate(or brown, can't recognize the color...) crocodile city:love:
Then matelasses, first in every color (FW07) and some green and pink from SS08, nas I said in another post
GGH red city
GGH ivory (?) or some light color, city and an other model I don't know the name,it is a "new entry"
And on sale: Big Violet matelasse, and two non motorcycles styles bags...really nice, whith a chain...
Sorry, can't remember nothing more, but here Bbags are not common, people don't know them, so you can find many models and colors and hardwares here!!! Just try to phone!!! Or to visit, if you come in Milan!!!:yahoo:
Bye
Vida
P.S. The bag I wanted to buy on Diabro is no more available...sigh...(IVORY FIRST)-300€ than in shop...I'll be waiting...

OMG ... the Violet Matelasse Grande?!?! I knew I should have just stayed in Italy instead of coming back to the US in October. :cursing::crybaby:

Thanks Vida - wish I could be there - I have a friend in Italy and when visit I never time it right so I miss all the good sales. Maybe next January!!