Ok help...problematic buyer!!

So get this...remember how I contacted the buyer and offered her a return? She never responded and now she left me a neutral!!!
This is my first neutral ever!
Now she's accusing that there were TORN pages??? Good lord, this lady is freaking nuts.
I responded to the fb on both her profile and my own, and requested a feedback revision, which I'm sure she'll ignore.

Here was what she left, and my response:
Not as described. Torn and Missing pages!
Reply by ____: NO torn or missing pages when I shipped! Offered return, no response!! F- buyer!

And never again will I EVER leave a positive before one is left for me!!!! Here was my fb to her after I knew she received it, and the follow-up I left today:
Great buyer to deal with, super fast payment, thank you again! A++ :smile:
Follow-up by ____:
Poor buyer, made false accusations, offered them return and got NO response!!

I am SO PO'ed right now I can't even think straight.

Seriously!!! And thanks for your kind words!
I don't understand what her problem is, the thing was perfect when I sent it (minus those flaws I pointed out right in the description) and I responded to her email RIGHT away asking how she wanted to resolve it. She ignored it and now leaves me a neutral. I am SO mad. 9 years on ebay with NO neutrals or negatives and now this. Stupid freaking ebay and their "no neutrals or negatives for buyers" rule. :cursing:
I hate having to kiss a buyer's behind, but this is what I just emailed her:

Hi there, I see you have left me a neutral, which I am not very happy with. I responded to your email and offered you a return but you never responded. I believe I DID describe my item correctly, as there were no torn or missing pages when I shipped, and I even pointed out the cover flaws in the description! I pointed those out, so I most definitely would have pointed out missing or torn pages, for goodness sake. I'm sure you will not revise your feedback using the request that I submitted, but seeing as how I was willing to work with you until you were happy with the outcome, I would appreciate if you'd consider it. The neutral you left is the ONLY one I have ever received, so I am taking this quite hard. I never want my buyers to be unhappy, which is why I contacted you asking how you wanted to resolve the issue but you never responded. I'm sure you will ignore my email, but please know that this is not something I can just ignore. I'm still willing to make things right with you.
Thanks

Thanks. :hugs:

I guess it just bothers me because I TRIED to email her and ask how she wanted to resolve it but never heard from her. I mean, at least communicate with the seller before you off and leave a neutral for no reason. I can see being annoyed if she had paid a large amount and there was something terribly wrong with it, but she paid .99+$2.75 shipping and there was nothing wrong with it other than what I noted in the description. :crybaby:
I'm glad neutrals don't count towards your percentage, but I hate looking at my feedback and seeing that ugly gray dot sitting there rather than the green positive sign that it should have been.

Thanks. :hugs:

I guess it just bothers me because I TRIED to email her and ask how she wanted to resolve it but never heard from her. I mean, at least communicate with the seller before you off and leave a neutral for no reason. I can see being annoyed if she had paid a large amount and there was something terribly wrong with it, but she paid .99+$2.75 shipping and there was nothing wrong with it other than what I noted in the description. :crybaby:
I'm glad neutrals don't count towards your percentage, but I hate looking at my feedback and seeing that ugly gray dot sitting there rather than the green positive sign that it should have been.
You can respond to her neutral explaining the situation. But be calm so she won't have ebay remove it.

^I actually did that after I received the comment and did the same on her own (since I stupidly left her a really nice, praising positive comment when I checked the tracking number and saw it was delivered).
Sigh...over 1,100 positive comments over 9 years on ebay and I now have an undeserved neutral. Ugh.