Ok help...problematic buyer!!

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
So I recently sold a magazine from a few years ago with a certain singer on the cover. I pointed out the little chip in the spine and the mark on the front cover to be safe. I figured things were ok and left positive fb for the buyer yesterday.
Now I get this email from the buyer:

Where are the pages that have been ripped out? I would have never bought it if I knew this!

Ok, there were NO pages that had ever been ripped out of that magazine, otherwise I would have pointed it out like I did with the cover markings. Especially seeing as how crazy buyers are nowadays!
Not to mention that she only paid .99+$2.75 shipping for the thing and bought it because of the celeb on the cover and the article about them (and those pages were very much intact when I shipped it off).

Here's what I emailed back:
Hi there, I have definitely never ripped any pages out of this
magazine so I'm not sure what you mean? This magazine was
in the exact same condition I purchased it in back in 2000. If
you are that unhappy you can return it to me. I do not normally
take returns but will in this case. I'm sorry you are unhappy and I
stand by my items 100% hence my feedback. Please let me
know how you would like to resolve this.

So my question is, now what?? I offered her a refund even though I never give them, pretty much because I do NOT want to get my first negative or neutral (out of the 1101 comments I do have!).
I still haven't heard back from her but I'm a little freaked out as I am SURE there weren't any missing pages!
Granted, it was a British magazine that came with a free item, and sometimes the free items are removed due to Customs, but as far as I know, the pages themselves were all intact! I'm afraid if she DOES ship it back, she'll rip some pages out herself! :shrugs: :cursing:

You offered her a return that's the most you can do at this point. It's probably not worth returning being such a cheap item. She might be looking for the ads or whatever inserts they put in them, I'm not sure. You could ask for more detail.

Thanks.
The only thing is with that particular magazine, you really don't know what items come with it if it's not in the big plastic thing that says "Free ___ enclosed" or whatever and the barcode is on the actual magazine.
I'm looking forward to hearing her response because I'm truly baffled as to what pages she's talking about...I just hope she's actually civil about it. I mean, I'm willing to work with her because I truly knew NOTHING about missing pages. Goodness, I thought the nicks on the cover and spine were significant enough to mention, I surely would have mentioned missing pages. I don't have a 4.9 in "item as described" for nothing. :smash:

If say the pages on the article of the celebrity in question were missing or maybe a pullout poster w/e then sure i'd be annoyed and complain. Maybe she looking to put it in her collection as a mint copy?

See that's the thing though, those pages were definitely there because I pictured them in the auction and there was no poster (this magazine lists which posters are inside). I remember this magazine well and never pulled any pages out because I like keeping everything together.
I mentioned the flaws on the cover so it's obvious it wasn't mint. :shrugs:

Lol thanks kz.
I hate confronational stuff, it's like I hyperventilate or something. :Push:

Anyway, will take your advice on the cupcake thing...I have some Dr. Pepper cherry vanilla ones I got the other day.

missbanff- Haha no I don't but I'm sure I could find a recipe! :P
LV Rawks- thanks! :hugs:
KZ- OMG lol I have no idea. I'd probably be so desperate that I'd be into the cooking sherry too! :roflmfao: