Ok Help Me Decide.....

livie1205

Jun 1, 2007
My mom has always wanted a coach purse but she cant ever afford the kind she needs (she needs a good size one for all her stuff) she carries alot of junk lol well I gave her one of mine that I only used a few times, it was not one of my favs it was a med size bag with little cs on it (got it from outlet for 200.00) anyway she loves it...well she wanted to buy me a small bag to replace it I said no,didnt want het to spend that kind of money so she says i will get you a wristlet...well I am stuck between a patent pink cap wristlet and a swingpack ( dillards has one for 99.00) it is black with the black shiny stripe on it...
I think I am leaning towards the wristlet because I am going to orlando in dec and planned on getting a swingpack (they have them for around 60.00)...and I really want a patent wristlet, I have the pond patent tote and thought it would be a cute contrast to it...

I would get whichever one you think you will use the most. Wristlets are darling and nice, but expensive if you don't use it. I have no need for a wristlet but if I did I would really like it.. a swingpack is nice for trips and stuff, personally I wouldn't carry one around normally, but I know a lot of girls on here do. :yes: But I don't have either! :rolleyes: Good luck in your decision! :tup:

thanks guys...i may have to go with the patent...it will also look cute with the legacy lining inside the tote! I am getting the swingpack for when we go to places like disney or the zoo...you know outings and we will not be traveling until we go to orlando so I can wait to get it when we get there I guess....