OK...HELP me decide!

Hmm...the leather looks so nice on all of the bags you posted! I would probably keep the Truffle Purse and Grenat PT unless you feel that either Purse is expendable- then I would sell one of them and get something in a bright new colour. I guess by introducing new choices I am not exactly helping.

i've never really been keen on grenat but it just looks so good on that part time, esp. with that quality of leather. so, i side with everyone else, hold onto that PT. the grenat purse doesn't look quite as vibrant as the PT but that's JMO

Hmm...the leather looks so nice on all of the bags you posted! I would probably keep the Truffle Purse and Grenat PT unless you feel that either Purse is expendable- then I would sell one of them and get something in a bright new colour. I guess by introducing new choices I am not exactly helping.
^^^^^^^
ITA:yes:

Good luck. It's always so difficult deciding which one has to go! :confused1:

I reckon you should keep the PT, I have been trying to decide if to part with my Magenta purse as i too dont need two magentas!!! I personally love the purse in a vibrant colour too!!!!

The Part-Time's leather and colour look nicer, so I would go with that and keep your eye out for a brighter Purse on eBay... they do seem to pop up with some frequency. :flowers: