Ok, Guys let me have it!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG][​IMG] I got bored today and look what I bought, Let me have it! :Push:

2. is the red one a wallet or a clutch? i like it. congrats

3. Wallet:yes: Thanks!

4. Are you kidding???? :wtf: I love these! I adore these!! Have been severly tempted recently, even though I might carry them just 2x in a lifetime!!

Good for you ... what a treat. :girlsigh: Enjoy!

5. I love carrying a fun wallet. Keeps me from getting bored in my suits.

6. Congrats! Those are super adorable!

7. Those are very cool! I love the wallet.

8. Thnks alot Guys, you all are so sweet. I appreciate the comments. One thing you can say about Isabella Fiore, she is artistic. :true:

9. Bumping this thread ... I finally succumbed!! :yes:

Love this one as it doesn't have those goofy pockets on the back. It's so big, I plan to use it more as luggage than as a handbag ....

Isabella Easy Rider Framed Bag At Nieman Marcus ...

Does anyone else like this stuff? :P

easyrider.jpg
  10. Like the bags, just not my style:flowers:

11. Never really liked the easy rider Stuff. I guess because they seem limited. I wouldn't carry it to work...or a funeral...or for dress. I like bag that crosses over more easily. But they are artistic for sure, and unusual, a real conversation piece. They tend to be a tad more colorful that I like...but with that said... I adore IF bags for the most part, but I lean to the boring side.

12. I fell senselessly in love with the Ed Hardy trend, so I can definitely understand... :-P I think they're adorable.

13. your new wallet is gonna be so easy to find inside your purse now! :idea:

14. Rock on! OK, these aren't my style but I do love a lot of IF! (I've got 3) :graucho:

15. its got a very neat design :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice