OK Girls, I cancelled the Gucci....

SuLi said:
I really like the first bag...I love the woven leather look. Glad you made a decision on the Gucci though.

Oh, thanks, I don't know how I missed your post. I was hoping someone would comment on the Andrea Bruckner, that's the one my bf likes the most, do you know if leather is as soft as it looks?

I have that AB in brown and I love it. It's really soft and slouchy. I don't think the texture shows as much in the black, but it's still a pretty bag. I did have a problem with the handle on my first one and had to return it, but the second one has held up thus far. I have the medium size and it's pretty big. The first HH bag looks a bit like a Bulga to me. I'm not a fan of it or the Kooba. I prefer the AB or the last one...was it Via Spiga? Can't remember now, but I think that's it!

I have an AB vegas bucket in brown and I like the leather. It's a great everyday bag. And it's relatively light, but I don't know how that compares to the other bags your looking at.

Greenie said:
I have an AB vegas bucket in brown and I like the leather. It's a great everyday bag. And it's relatively light, but I don't know how that compares to the other bags your looking at.

Wonderful! I like this one too, it's the one my bf likes the best, and since he gave me the money for the Gucci, I wanted to get something that he picked. I wouldn't get if just for that reason alone, but it helps that you think the leather is good.

MandB said:
I have that AB in brown and I love it. It's really soft and slouchy. I don't think the texture shows as much in the black, but it's still a pretty bag. I did have a problem with the handle on my first one and had to return it, but the second one has held up thus far. I have the medium size and it's pretty big. The first HH bag looks a bit like a Bulga to me. I'm not a fan of it or the Kooba. I prefer the AB or the last one...was it Via Spiga? Can't remember now, but I think that's it!

Where did you buy yours? I saw it on Shoppingallure.com, but not sure if they are legit. Searlenyc.com has it for $70 more. Should I go with shoppingallure?

dee-dee said:
Where did you buy yours? I saw it on Shoppingallure.com, but not sure if they are legit. Searlenyc.com has it for $70 more. Should I go with shoppingallure?
Go on toutie.com. There's a store there called Summerblue. They have the black medium AB - and it would be 20% off if you use the code that's referenced. I think it's toutie20. That would be a great deal! I think it's free shipping too!

addicted said:
Go on toutie.com. There's a store there called Summerblue. They have the black medium AB - and it would be 20% off if you use the code that's referenced. I think it's toutie20. That would be a great deal! I think it's free shipping too!

OMG!!! :amazed: I wish I would have seen this sooner. I ordered the AB from shoppingallure yesterday, and my CC has already been charged. It was $428, returning it wouldn't be a great loss for me because shipping was only $5. Is it worth it to go through the hassle of returning it? I also noticed that summerblue has the white one....very pretty! and with 20% off, come on now, you can't beat that with a bat. But I like the black too, OH god. Is it corny to have the same bag in two different colors?

Somebody stop me....

I forgot to mention that I also ordered the Via Spiga. I decided the speedy 25 is gonna be around forever, and I can always wait on that.

so all together, from the $990,

Via Spiga (with taxes and shipping) - $220
Andrea Bruckner with shiping - $430

So I still have $340, I can still get the white AB, or I can save the $340 towards the Speedy. The speedy is not a must have right now, but a white bag would be very nice for summer. what do you guys think? Same bag in 2 different colors?