OK Girls, I cancelled the Gucci....

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. But I soooooo need a black bag, that you can either dress up or down. I have $990 to spend. I've kinda decided that I want the speedy 25, which leaves me $450

Please help me pick one of these bags. If anyone owns any of these, can you compare the leather, overall functionality, and style?

first - Andrea Breuckner(sp?)
    [​IMG]

Both Hayden Harnett
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or lastly - Kooba Sienna - it's $595, but that just means no eating out for 2 weeks.

[​IMG]

Then there's this really cute one at Via Spiga, they have one left in black on sale from $260 to $199 (final sale). I don't know how the leather is and I don't want to get stuck with it if I don't like it. The price is excellent though!!

[​IMG]

2. either hayden-harnett, they're so pretty and i've heard he leather is awesome. i like the second one best.

3. i'll put my votes in for number 1 and 2 :smile:

good luck!

4. I love the second Hayden-Harnett, very cute !

5. visually I like the Kooba; but maybe that is because the handles are like the Silverado.

Either Hayden is nice and perhaps better for the long-haul.

I don't own any of the bags; but, the Hayden leather does look very nice.

6. i like the kooba best, but even the hayden is good looking!

7. The second HH.

8. Me too, but it's a little similar to the Via Spiga and the cheapskate in me keeps saying why not get the Via Spiga for $199 compared to $400 for the Hayden Harnett? Do you think the Via Spiga is ugly? Or maybe the leather is not as good...hmmm.

9. I like them all except the Kooba, the Sienna is so played IMHO

10. I'm over the Sienna too. I love the Hayden Hartnett. I'd be curious to see if you like the HH...

11. IMO the Sienna is a more casual-looking bag. If you're going for one you can dress up or down, I'd go with one of the HH bags.

12. I really like the first bag...I love the woven leather look. Glad you made a decision on the Gucci though.

13. So no one likes the Via Spiga? The flap is what I like about it most.
    *clears throat*...AND it's cheaper. lol

14. Andrea Breuckner! Andrea Breuckner!! Is such a classic but "current" looking bag. Highly functional too.

15. OK, great...you're the first one to comment on this. Do you own one? or know someone who does? How's the leather?