Ok girls....here's my new CHANEL!!!!!!

Beautiful classic bag!:yes:

WOuld you mind posting it in the Reference Library, maybe in the Classic Chanel pieces thread w/ the price and style #?
People are looking for this exact bag once in a while, it'd be great to have some info to reference.

This is called the Timeless CC tote. I didn't know it's available in lambskin too. I know it's available in the new soft caviar, caviar, and patent. In white black and beige.

I love it! That is the one I was thinking would be my next bag in the caviar beige! I just haven't gotten to see it irl. I would love to see a picture of you with it on!! Is it boxy at all? How about access? I am so glad you posted this, thanks!!

How much is it in beige caviar?? Anyone know? I love it, too now. I HAVE TO STOP!!! But if it's not available in gold hw, then maybe not. =( i mean, =D!
I saw someone listed the price as $1475, I thought the starting price for this was $1825? Is that the SOFT caviar price or normal caviar price? Please verify for me? Thanks

I can't bear to buy a non-LV bag! Designing Style said it well. Although I like a lot of the different LV styles, my favorite lines are the Epi, Vernis and Suhali. Epi is by far my favorite because it is such beautiful, strong, long-lasting, durable, sexy leather and it is more understated than the monogram bags (not that I don't like those too!). I couldn't count how many compliments I've gotten over the years on my black LV Epi St Jacques. My next purchase will probably be an Epi. Although I love other brands such as Chanel, Fendi, Ferragamo, Dior,thanks

Thanks everyone!!!! It's so nice to be in a place where we all love Chanel!!!!

Bretiny - Retail price is $1995

Rockerchic - My store (Chanel Short Hills) had 2 in the window, a navy and a beige lambskin. I asked the SA to look in the back and see if there was a black one, and it was the last one!!!! I was sooooo happy!!!

Janicemph - On the box it says:

07C
A33788Y01480
Petit Shopping

On the price tag it's called a "small tote bag"

It measures 10" across, 7 1/2 tall, 6" wide, with about an 11" handle drop.

Swanky - I'll be happy to add it to the Reference Library

Leem - I can get in and out of it very easily, it's quite roomy too!!!

Hi Lulu - NO....YOU get the cutest stuff!!!!!!!! :P